Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 9, 2013
Almost a little over a month and the screen is scratched at multiple places and also one button is stuck (the glow button) off and another one is turning out to be really difficult to press for my daughter. So sad that my daughter loves it so much and she couldn't get much out of it.
on May 29, 2013
Ok so I got this for my daughter knowing it wasnt PRIME not being shipped FROM HONG KONG!!!!!!!! So when it FINALLY arrived it was broken when we tried to fix it it just fell apart!!! We went to Walmart and found a cheaper, cuter one that has the EXACT same features and she wears it everywhere and still not a single sratch! I wouldnt even rate this watch 1 star.
on September 11, 2013
Bought this to my little girl as her first watch. Very cheap plastic, the plastic wrist strap fell off while she was trying it for the first time and had to re fit it. Very flimsy, cheap construction. Don't think it will last long. Just buy a Casio and go for a solid lifetime construction!
on December 24, 2013
After searching various stores for this type of watch and finding very cheap looking watches of this sort, I purchased this item as a Xmas gift for my 9 year old Granddaughter. She loved it! Thank you Amazon!
on April 24, 2013
If you're looking for a watch for your daughter so she can get home on time, keep looking. This watch was such a piece of junk. The face is plastic, not glass so after 1 week it's almost so scratched up you can't read the time. The alarm (the MAIN reason I bought this watch) is so quiet that if there is any normal "kid noise" in the room you can't even hear it. If it wasn't for the face damage I would return this piece of crap.
on April 23, 2013
When I received this watch for my daughter, we were all so excited. However, this product let us down right out of the gate. Within the first 24 hours the watchband broke. I was able to fix it, but just as I did the battery died.
on April 13, 2016
Both my husband and I couldn't figure out how to set. My daughter loved the way it looked but couldn't set the watch for her to use.
on July 31, 2014
It broke when my granddaughter put it on. And the battery was dead within a couple days.
on September 7, 2014