All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99

• Customer Reviews

on October 30, 2012
TimeWise VoluFirm Repair is an amazing state of the art product that does what it claims and then some. Six yrs and 3K test panelists in the making, it is groundbreaking! Be aware though, that as an online, remote purchaser, you WILL NOT receive the Mary Kay 100% satisfaction guarantee and there is no way for you to be certain that you're receiving the actual patented product. Internet sales to strangers are in direct violation of legal terms of the Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant contract, and are a slap in the face to the "Golden Rule" ethics that are the foundation of Mary Kay's 50 year history. I would encourage you to go to MaryKay.com and use the consultant locator to find a consultant in your area. She/he will be thrilled to provide you with personalized customer service, including the opportunity to try before you buy, earn discounted or free products AND honor the guarantee.
2222 comments|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2012
I decided, after a lot of reservations, try it. Mary Kay was forever around, but I do not like anybody calling to me or coming to my house. Buying on line was fantastic deal. But the most important part - it does works!! My crow lines around eyes disapeared, skin look brighter. Highly recomend!!
on May 6, 2013
This product did just what it was supposed to do. I really does diminish fine lines and forms and smooths out the face and neck. It even helped make the deeper wrinkles not as deep. I would recommend this product to any female who wants to reduce wrinkles and have a more youthful appearance.
on November 10, 2012
The cleanser, serum, and night cream in this line are wonderful! I am pleasantly surprised about the quality and the results of this product. The night cream is amazing-firming, moisturizing, and it reduces large pores too. I also love the cleanser-it is deep cleaning, removes make up, and its smoothing. I recommend this product to women in their late 30s and onward. I mix the serum with my regular moisturizer every morning. Worth the price!
55 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2013
THE PRODUCTS ARE VERY GOOD. I WOULD SAY I HAVE SEEN ABOUT A 50% REDUCTION IN LINES AFTER 4 WEEKS. PUFFINESS AND DARK CIRCLES AROUND THE EYES ARE MUCH IMPROVED. THIS IS THE FIRST PRODUCT WITH WHICH I HAVE REALLY SEEN A DIFFERENCE.I WILL CONTINUE USING THEM. HOWEVER, THE LIFTING SERUM CONTAINER WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT FULL. IT ONLY LASTED ABOUT TWO WEEKS USING IT SPARINGLY. THE OTHER CONTAINERS ARE FULL AND SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ABOUT 90 DAYS. I HAD TO ORDER THE LIFTING SERUM SEPARATELY TO BE ABLE TO USE UP THE REST OF THE PRODUCT.
on March 1, 2013
I have been using this product for a few months now and I do see results.
My dry skin is softer and wrinkles are softer as well.
on March 4, 2013
This product worked on my wrinkles on the crows feet area! Amazing difference! The day cream have very good moisture in it.....the night cream isn't as "greasy" but I wish it had more moisture atter you put it on.
on August 6, 2015
Well, it was sure worth a shot but this set broke my face out and I had to discontinue use. I really wanted it to work but it did not. The dermatologist actually told me to stop using any Mary Kay products because they are harsh. However, I used the older repair set for a long time and NEVER had any issue with the set. So, maybe it was a fluke but because I didn't purchase it from an authorized Mary Kay representative, I couldn't get my money back.
on May 12, 2013
I love, love, love, how my skin looks and feels! Great price for great product. I will be ordering more Mary Kay.
on January 20, 2014
I am SO excited about this purchase. I am a regular Amazon customer. I paid less than half price of what the MK lady wanted for this. It's the real deal, great quality, great packaging. An after Christmas gift I bought for myself that I never would've had the money to buy at full price. Definitely worth it to feel more beautiful about yourself, great anti-aging products. Leave your face feeling so soft and smelling wonderful! Buy for you and a friend!