5.0 out of 5 stars TIMELESS
What A Voice - God-Gifted!
To, me "TIMELESS" is one of Lynda's best CD's. (owned both the CD and video)... I blast it to and from work - it is incredibly emotional and Joy seems to invade my whole car - literally.
"One Day" is awesome, especially the way Lynda sings it - one can almost hear "Him" calling one's name.
I highly...
Published on October 21, 2003 by Mary Murrell

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC
Love Lynda's voice - SO DEEP. The CD has a few skips - but the songs I really love are fine.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMELESS, October 21, 2003
Mary Murrell (Nashville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
What A Voice - God-Gifted!
I highly recommend it for any age...it will get you up and moving...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome voice, November 7, 2003
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
I caught Lynda singing while channel surfing one night and am hooked on her beautiful voice. I now have all of her CDs and my personal favorite is Timeless I. If there is anyone who has not heard her voice I urge you to take a listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Southern Gospel, March 3, 2008
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
This CD was recorded as part of Gaither's Homecoming Series. It doesn't have a polished "studio feel," but it does have lots of enthusiastic ambiance from the background singers, and it's fun to listen to. The songs are upbeat, encouraging songs in the rich, deep voice that Lynda is famous for. This is a great "sing along" CD with encouraging classic gospel songs about heaven and going home to Jesus.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Gift for Mom, April 13, 2006
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
Because she loves Ms. Randle's Mountain CD, I bought this on a no-reason whim -- along with the Mahalia Jackson tribute CD -- for my shut-in Mom. She was surprised and delighted with it. So, while the very capable Ms. Randle may not approach the level of gospel greats such as Mahalia, Mom's reaction was reward enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love her!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
This is a great CD! I would recommend it to anyone who loves Southern Gospel music. We will purchase other Lynda Randle CDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Experience the amazing voice of Lynda Randle!, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
Lynda has been blessed with an amazing deep voice along with great musical talent. This CD features her singing on the Gaither Homecoming Tours. Although recorded way back in 2002, the songs are still very relevant to today.

Our favorite (they're all good) is 'God on the Mountain', the chorus of which says:
And the God of the mountain is still God in the valley,
When things go wrong, He'll make them right;
And the God in the good times is still God in the bad times,
The God of the day is still God in the night.

This album will lift your spirits and get you praising. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from our house to yours!

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MUSIC, October 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynda Randle, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
Timeless, this is my very first CD by Lynda Randle. I love listening to her rich voice. I'm learning the songs on this CD & sing along, I've shared this CD with 2 dear friends, considering purchasing this CD for both of the ladies...so we can all 'joyfully' sing along with Lynda as we travel the roads of our lives. Excellent CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynda Randle is an inspiration, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
I love the CD. Lynda Randle puts her soul into her singing. I really enjoy listening to her music and often use her music for my personal prayer and gratitude times throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless by Lynda Randle, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Timeless (MP3 Music)
This is an excellent CD if you love the Gaithers. I have thoroughly enjoyed her music. She sings with passion and conviction. I have no doubt that she loves the LORD with all her heart. She speaks peace and love through her music. Great CD/Download.

Timeless
Timeless by Lynda Randle (Audio CD - 2003)