4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but..., June 12, 2014
Pam (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timeless Treasures Space Galaxy Fabric
It's beautiful fabric with a more realistic view of the universe. The only fault I can find is that the company which sells it is unsure as to whether or not it has been treated with fire retardant. (They told me this via email.) For my use, it needed to be, so I had to treat it myself. If that's not an issue then I suggest buying the fabric. And beware, the shipping is quite hefty.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty stuff :), February 17, 2014
This review is from: Timeless Treasures Space Galaxy Fabric
I'm making drapes for my boy's room, and this fabric is beautiful. Just like the picture, and it's not too lightweight nor heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars am going to sew a shirt out of this, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Timeless Treasures Space Galaxy Fabric
i'm going to try to sew a shirt. the print is cool and in the mean time, i've been using the 2 yards i bought as a blanket, haha. shipping was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality., August 5, 2013
This review is from: Timeless Treasures Space Galaxy Fabric
Has a heavier feel than I'm used to with cotton fabrics, yet soft and not stiff at all, which I appreciate. Lately I feel that 100% cotton fabrics I've purchased in mass stores are thin and flimsy, so I decided to try online. I'm glad I did. This fabric feels high quality, it will hold up well. I would happily buy more from this manufacturer, timeless treasures. The print is stunning. The colors are a little more impressive in person, blues are more vivid and black is crisper, yet the picture is a pretty accurate representation of what you will receive. Looks like a real picture of stars printed on fabric, like a telescope snapped a picture and it was printed on fabric. Its a really beautiful print.

Timeless Treasures Space Galaxy Fabric