Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

83%
17%

on February 22, 2016
I purchased TT space galaxy for the back of a quilt for my teenage grandson. I prewashed the material before sewing, It washed beautifully shrank a tad (not a lot) which is to be expected since it's 100% cotton. What surprised me the most? When it came out of the dryer it was soft and cuddly, yet didn't loose it weight. It is perfect for quilt backing. The colors are very restful and the galaxy print perfect to dream and drift off to sleep. I am so impressed I am purchasing more to make a quilt for my granddaughter.
on August 5, 2013
Has a heavier feel than I'm used to with cotton fabrics, yet soft and not stiff at all, which I appreciate. Lately I feel that 100% cotton fabrics I've purchased in mass stores are thin and flimsy, so I decided to try online. I'm glad I did. This fabric feels high quality, it will hold up well. I would happily buy more from this manufacturer, timeless treasures. The print is stunning. The colors are a little more impressive in person, blues are more vivid and black is crisper, yet the picture is a pretty accurate representation of what you will receive. Looks like a real picture of stars printed on fabric, like a telescope snapped a picture and it was printed on fabric. Its a really beautiful print.
on December 13, 2014
The picture does not do this fabric justice. The blues and purples are more beautiful and complex than what you see here.
on June 12, 2014
It's beautiful fabric with a more realistic view of the universe. The only fault I can find is that the company which sells it is unsure as to whether or not it has been treated with fire retardant. (They told me this via email.) For my use, it needed to be, so I had to treat it myself. If that's not an issue then I suggest buying the fabric. And beware, the shipping is quite hefty.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2016
I loved the fabric. I only gave it four starts because it states that it is 44 inches wide. It is not. I was making curtains with it and it made a big difference. Had to reorder three more yards to add to the width. It was costly.
on January 3, 2016
Beautiful fabric, used it to make a small comforter for my child. I only wish the price was a little lower, but you are getting what you pay for, the star patterns and blues are beautiful!!
on July 1, 2016
So gorgeous!!!! This looks amazing in my son's room! I used this to make a reading nook for my son. Kinda like a cool hide away in his room. Fantastic!!! I live timeless treasures fabrics!
on October 27, 2015
I absolutely love it.. i put it in my car as a roof linen.. and I went to home depot to buy a glue in spay, specially for fabrics hehe.. it looks amazing.. thank you..
on August 11, 2015
Absolutely stunning. I ordered it to use on my ceiling to make it look pretty and it glows in the black lights and I can get lost looking up at those stars. Buy it!
on September 25, 2013
i'm going to try to sew a shirt. the print is cool and in the mean time, i've been using the 2 yards i bought as a blanket, haha. shipping was fast.