Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 25, 2013
Mikel described this song as wanting to live forever with your soul mate....and that's what it is. The Airborne Toxic Event can do no wrong. Love Love Love this song and cannot wait for the new album.
on March 4, 2013
Can't wait for their new album. If this song is any indication what the album will be like, Oh yes!!!!
on March 12, 2013
I bought this because I've been waiting for the new album for what seems like forever. I am holding off on buying the EP (though I REALLY like The Storm) because I want to get the whole album. From what I've heard so far (Timeless and The Storm) I think the new album will be a little slower than their previous albums, and may not be to everyone's liking, but I think I'll enjoy it.
on January 30, 2013
Few bands can transcend three generations like they can. At first, I was a bit skeptical to how original the sound would be due to the fact that at first I thought I accidentally downloaded "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but it just gets better with each listen.
I can't wait to get the rest of the album, and I definitely can't wait to see them in St. Pete!
on January 26, 2013
It would get 5 stars, but the mix seems too distorted. I understand that is an Airborne sound. However, for the depth of the lyrics the lead vocal needs to stand out more. I would like the download option of either Mp3 or WAV formats. Sometimes the compression of the file can disrupt the true sound. Look forward to the complete CD.
on March 12, 2013
The Airborne Toxic Event released 4 songs yesterday ahead of new album. All of the songs are slightly different. But "Timeless" is just beautiful. Some U2 reminders and I hear a little Springsteen in there. But all are with Mikel's continuing great lyrics. I have mad love for TATE so totally biased.
on January 22, 2013
This is another great hit from my favorite band! I love these epic anthems that just swell and drive melodically. Some of their other anthems that you may want to check out are All at Once and All I Ever Wanted (the song and the live record are both great.)
on February 9, 2013
A great new single from The Airborne Toxic Event. Beautiful lyrics and a chorus you can sing along to. I've been playing it a lot since purchase...great to blast in the car.
on February 9, 2013
Love, love, love this song! I can not wait for their new album to come out! Definitely worth buying this again when the whole album is released!
on March 28, 2013
I ,ove this song. You should check out the video also.

The video is very artistic and reminds me of a Michael Parker's painting.