5.0 out of 5 stars over 40?
perfect if you're having trouble seeing your watch. high contrast face with glow in the dark feature. very attractive for a visual aid.
Published on November 30, 2007 by Peggy

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex black Leather Indigo Watch
This is my fourth Timex indigo and I have always been pleased with the attractiveness, durability and basic quality. Rather than replace the watch band or the battery after a year or so, I get a new watch.

Published on November 30, 2007 by Paul R. Woodie

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex black Leather Indigo Watch, November 30, 2007
This review is from: Timex® Men's Black Leather Easy Reader Watch #T28071 (Watch)

There are two things about this watch that surprised me. The face is much larger than I expected and therefore the watch does not hold securely on the wrist. Second, the illumination in dark places is not nearly as bright as the previous watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars over 40?, November 30, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Timex!, March 10, 2007
You might pay more but you cannot go wrong with TIMEX. Quality and price a great combination. Leather band, water resistant, large inch and a half face, for us baby-boomers who are losing our close-up vision!

Why pay two or 3 times as much for a casual watch?

:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, December 29, 2008
Arild Jensen (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I've grown tired of complex watches that try to do everything under the sun and wanted something really simple. I had two criteria: Easy to read analog face and easy to adjust. And nothing more. No date, no moon phase, no alternative time zone. Just a simple watch that tells time.

This one does it spot on. And it's cheap too. It also glows very well in the dark when you press in the knob on the right side. Couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars bawling hard with my TIMEX., February 23, 2012
I am very pleased with this watch.

It looks quite nice and it is well made. I bought one for both myself and for a friend of mine, as the price was right.

It is simple and elegant.

It is also very quiet and I love the way the 'indiglo' looks when pressed in low light.

I would like to buy this model or another similar for my Father, but his wrist is a bit larger than this watch reaches around his wrist.

The size is perfect for 'normal' wrists, but as I have read about this same watch type, it is great for people with failing eyesight.

It is really a good product and buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylin' watch!, April 12, 2008
this is the greatest watch ever! Not only is it totally stylin', with it's large face and cool numbers, it has a 10 year battery and an indiglo light. I had this watch before and it was stolen, and I was thrilled to be able to replace it. What a deal for the excellent low price!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 1, 2013
Saul Nathanson (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
If you don't want to put on your spectacles every time you want to know what time it is, this one is perfect. Keeps time as well as or better than a Rolex and you can see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 20, 2007
My Dad loves this watch! The large dials and the indigo light make it perfect for someone his age. He also loved the leather band - fit him perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uber Watch!, March 23, 2008
Sagesmoke (Berkeley, CA.) - See all my reviews
Wow! I'm very happy with my new watch! Although I'm a woman, and my wrist is fairly small, I LOVE Big watches. and this one is Super big. I also love that it has roman numerals, and the face lights up at the touch of the button. The leather band is great too...I was afraid it might be too big, but it has plenty of holes.
All in all, a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 11, 2012
I like the style of this product and it selves me well. I haven't had any problems with it keeping track of time. It was a great purchase