Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 24, 2012
I just purchased my third of these watches, (over at least 15, maybe 20 years). It isn't big and clunky. It's small and nice looking for a really reasonable price. I have small hands and short arms for my height and it's perfect. I can wear it with my yellow gold wedding ring and it doesn't look out of place, but I don't have to worry about one of my students getting it soaking wet or doing something else to ruin it since it isn't very expensive. I can read it much more easily than the 14K gold watch I wear with very dressy clothing and not to school. It's easy to put on and take off with no clasp to struggle with.
on August 25, 2013
The watch has a clear face with dark numbers and dark hands which makes it easy to read. My vision is not the best and I'm always looking for a watch with a clear, easy to read face. The gold-tone makes it look dressy also.
on April 28, 2012
I do not like to wear huge wristwatches. This Timex Woman's oval watch is just the right size. The expansion band is very comfortable and does not lose its gold color.
on March 27, 2010
Wanted this watch for its color and expansion band. Looks very good, works well. Band tends to pinch a bit when first put on. Have to play with it to get it adjusted. Once I get it comfortable, it's fine.
on May 8, 2011
This the watch I wear every day. It works well, looks good, and has a sweep hand so I can take pulses and respiratory rates.
on November 29, 2010
The watch is nice but the band would hardly fit a child. Rough edges on it and way to small.
on March 31, 2015
I have very small wrists and usually just buy cheap, expansion-band Timexes as watches so I don't have to fool with removing links etc. I have bought some previously and have been satisfied with their appearance and how long they work. If you are looking for an inexpensive watch, buy one of the other Timexes. The metal on this model is very fake-yellow and cheap looking. I've been feeling naked since I lost my last Timex (a mixed-metal model) so I am keeping this one, but really, I think you should pass it up.
on April 10, 2013
I bought this watch and the similar one in silver tone. I like them both. I was a little surprised when I took the gold one out of its packaging and discovered the dial is ivory not white. Initally I wasn't thrilled but I've decided I actually like it that way. The band is a matte gold tone, not shiny. I think the watch itself looks a bit more elongated in "person" which is probably just something to do with angles and shadows, etc. The band fits me with a little extra room (sometimes the face ends up on the inside of my wrist which doesn't bother me). I just tried to measure my wrist (not so easy!) and it looks like it measures about six inches--measured the watch, too, and it seems to be about seven inches (band and watch combined). I haven't had any trouble with it pinching, etc, but it does seem to me that it would be snug on a lot of people. (I think there's a larger version but you have to read the specs carefully to determine which one it is). I know some people complained about the band pinching--I think that's inherent with any expansion band. All in all, I'd say it's a graceful looking woman's watch. I just hope it's as long lasting as its predecessor and that it's actually water resistant. I am forever getting my sleeves wet when doing dishes!
on March 8, 2014
My mom is up in years and not able to do a lot of shopping. When she does, she's often frustrated because things she loves are frequently discontinued. When her Timex watch broke, after years of wear, she was very disappointed. I took her shopping on Amazon.com and we found this watch.....the exact same one she had loved for years.....at a great price. Throw in free 2-day shipping, and I was the best daughter ever. ;o) I love getting to help my mom. <3
on February 12, 2015
I found this watch a couple of days ago while cleaning house. I bought it some time ago, but after taking a good look at the face I remembered how disappointed I was with it and decided to write this review. I've always been a fan of Timex. I've bought several of their watches over the years and this was the first time they disappointed me. Functionally this watched was good. I don't recall having any problems with it and Timex is usually good quality for the price. I chose a gold-toned watch because I think it looks a bit dressier than silver, but herein is where the problem lies. I had the watch less than a year for sure maybe not even six months--honestly i don't recall exactly--and the gold color starting fading showing the silver metal beneath. so I found myself with a good functioning watch that's too tacky to wear. Not that the price wasn't reasonable but for as long as I was able to wear it I might as well have bought a ten dollar watch from Walmart or Target. Quite disappointing! Whats the point of having a watch that keeps on ticking if your too embarrassed to wear it? Come on Timex, you can do better.

would I buy Timex again? Sure.

Would I buy a Timex gold-tone watch again? No Way!