Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on June 5, 2013
Some have complained of the band being too short. There are two of these same watches for sale on Amazon. Check the description and order the one for man large size band. My wrist is seven and one-half inches and it fits perfectly. If you have poor near vision, this watch probably is not for you as you will not be able to see the day, month/date. I have not had any problem with the push buttons used for setting time, date, etc. Keep the instructions handy as the steps for setting alarm or turning alarm off can be tricky. The instructions can be downloaded from the Timex website if you know your model number. If you are like me and have a problem with tinitus, you won't be able to hear the alarm.
Update November 2013: I still love the watch and the band is (was)comfortable although the band broke this month after only 7 months. It broke at the point where it attaches to the watch. I alternate between this watch and my dress watch so the watchband didn't have constant use for the seven months. Guess I'll start looking for a twist-o-flex replacement band.
on April 1, 2013
I have owned a watch like this for at least 40 years. It is one of the best, most rugged time pieces that a man would ever want. Unfortunately I have to buy a new one every twenty to thirty years because I live in central Illinois which has very, very high heat and humidity and I will eventually sweat into the little buttons which makes them unworkable after many years of constant wear.
Other than that, this is a great watch for all around activities.
on November 12, 2009
I have owned two of these watches over the last 6 years, they are always reliable and I haven't had one quit working on me yet. My only complaint would be that where the band connects to the actual watch isn't the strongest and can break especially for mechanics. The only other complaint is that over the last 5 years the price on this watch has almost doubled.
on October 30, 2013
I like retro digital watches and even though I have much more expensive watches, I like wearing basic, cheap models. Therefore, I thought this Timex would be a nice addition to my collection. I have some Casio retro digitals and I also have several Timex Ironman models, all of which are nice. But this watch was atrocious. The first thing I noticed removing it from the box was that the LCD display was significantly out of alignment with the case. I guess I'm kind of anal about that, but it immediately made me want to return the watch, on that flaw alone. But there was more. The band was pretty flimsy feeling, unlike the Casio counterpart, which has a much sturdier and nicer looking band. Furthermore, the band was borderline too small. My wrists are medium and this band claimed to be large and should fit with plenty of room, but it didn't. And lastly, the product description claims this model has a chrono, alarm and a timer, but it does not have a timer. At least the version I received did not. Maybe they sent a similar model, but not the exact one. In any case, all these flaws made returning it an easy decision. I'm sticking with the nicer, cheaper and tougher Casio version (Casio Men's A178WA-1A), which is only $13.99. Anyway, maybe the one I got was a factory dud, but bottom line is I'd pass on this one.
on June 11, 2015
It's a decent watch but a few things do annoy me: 1. Having the indiglo-light button right next to the button that controls the hourly chime is just stupid -- several times in the middle of the night, I go press to indiglo-light button and mistakingly press the hourly chime button and in the process, making the indiglo light inoperable. This means I can't get the indiglo light to turn on (it's in a programming mode) and I can't read the time, making the whole experience annoying and frustrating. 2. There doesn't appear to be any timer on this watch, which is a bummer because it would have been useful for my workouts. 3. The face of the watch has the appearance of stainless steel, but on closer inspection, appears to be plastic and makes the watch look sort of cheap. 4. The watch band is slightly uncomfortable due to the stretchy nature of the band, which snags the hairs from my wrist -- ouch! I have older Timex watches that are way less annoying and yeah, I kind of regret this purchase.
on November 17, 2015
I have been buying these literally for decades. So glad they haven't stopped making them and haven't changed them. I use them till the battery won't let me see the time any longer (couple of years at least) then get a new one because I usually have the face so scratched up by then that's it's difficult to see anyway. I abuse these terribly and they just keep going. For the dollar these are perfect for me. Hope they keep on making them.
on November 10, 2015
Attractive, easy-to-program dress watch. Band fits my wrist perfectly. Numbers on face could be a little bigger. Overall, a nice watch at a reasonable price. Have had Timex digital watches since they came out. Bought a Pulsar digital almost 1 year ago. IMPOSSIBLE TO FOLLOW COMPLICATED DIRECTIONS for a $102 watch. AWFUL. Far too many ridiculously unnecessary features I would NEVER use. You cannot beat a Timex for ease of use and reliability.
on July 13, 2013
This is a good no-frills watch. It keeps good time, and runs forever on its included battery. The battery is easy to replace. The annoying thing is that it is too easy to get into set mode, to enable hourly beep (which I can do without). One single non-protected button press does it. The set mode should be entered only when a recessed button is presses (with a paper clip).

I bought one 5 years ago identical to this one. I replaced it only because a link in the strap broke.
on February 18, 2015
This is the fifth or sixth of these Timex watches I've had in the last twenty plus years. They run accurately almost forever but I trend to beat them up to the extent of not being able to see the readout. If it wasn't for that I'd probably still be wearing the first one. Great watch.
on August 25, 2014
A great replacement for an old version from about 20 years ago. The wristband fit perfectly and the instructions are easy to follow. The only drawback was the new watch does not have dual-time capability - very handy when going to a different time zone. I wonder why Timex withdrew that feature? But otherwise I am very happy.