Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 17, 2012
This watch is gorgeous. The white leather strap is pearlized, giving the watch more of a pop. The face is more of a champagne color, which matches my skin tone very well.

Since my wrist is on the smaller side, I wear the watch comfortably on the 2nd tightest whole; however, the face does not overpower my small wrist.

The ticking of the second hand is rather loud, but not enough to deter me from liking the watch. Other than that, it is a very well constructed and aesthetically pleasing watch. If it is durable, I will purchase it again in a different color. [May 2012]

-- Update (5 months later)

This is my absolute favorite watch. I have worn it for about 70% of the days that have passed, and it shows little signs of wear. The face and border have little to no scratches, which is amazing because I can be rather clumsy. The white band is still beautiful, and the leather only has signs creases around the 2nd notch. I have just purchased the metal band/white face version of this watch to wear in a more professional setting. [October 2012]
on September 10, 2013
I read the reviews prior to my purchase and decided to order. The band is a cream color and for that I feel would be great for all year round wear. The color of the face is very nice and it's perfect size for me as far as being easy to read.
on July 22, 2015
For a $20 watch, this is pretty great value. It looks good, it's Timex (i.e., good) quality, it works, and the band looks good with everything. I have tiny wrists / hands and this is a good size without being too creepy librarian-small or creepy man-large.

One huge one-star caveat, though. THIS TICKS SO FREAKING LOUDLY. You cannot have this next to your bed or even in the same room if you want to sleep. I'm pretty sure the FBI is already suspicious from outside my apartment. I don't know why this is - design defect? - but it's pretty annoying when you need to travel or sit in a quiet-ish meeting.

This alone is going to make me keep looking for another cheap watch, but I'm hoping that my version was just an aberration.
on April 16, 2014
After reading all the reviews, I ordered this watch because of the summery look, a must here in Florida. I agree with the reviewers who think the watch is too large for a small wrist ( I have to use the second to the end hole to keep it from sliding.) It digs into my wrist but doesn't twist to the side at this setting. Still like the champagne face and the cream colored leather band. Small boned gals think twice before ordering.
on May 1, 2016
I was actually really impressed with this watch. The band is more of a pearl color than white, which is great. I was worried the gold on the face would be too much but it's actually really nice. I recommend it.
review image
on January 11, 2013
This by far is the prettiest watch I have owned. I have had very expensive gold ones but this one looks nicer on the arm. The price is a steal for a Timex and the quality is there. There is a silver lining when shopping just go to Amazon.com
on March 8, 2016
This watch is very classy and works for work and even just on the weekends. I was almost deterred from getting it because people were talking about the ticking; I decided to chance it. I rarely hear the ticking, unless the office is dead quiet and I am deep in thought I notice it but rarely. I have had this watch for about 7 months now and wear it daily and the band is still the opal cream color, not dirty. I haven't noticed any scratches on the face of it either.
on March 17, 2016
This watch is stunning in person! Very classy, and a great addition to my collection. It's easy to read and functions well, plus the white and gold just look great! However, I will agree with other reviewers that it is the loudest watch I've ever owned. I have to store it in another room, otherwise I can't sleep! As a teacher, I can't wear it on days when I'll be giving tests or other quiet things, because my students all hear it and are bothered by it. It's just that loud! Other than that, I have no complaints whatsoever.
on May 27, 2015
This watch is beautiful; I love the 2- tone and it's very easy to read - not too big, not too small. However, I only gave it 4 stars because the champagne watch strap is not so great. On the web picture it looks like a white strap but on the watch it doesn't look so; it's certainly not a champagne color either - hard to describe issue but can always get another strap.
on October 17, 2015
VERY HANDSOME WATCH, BEAUTIFUL CHAMPAIGN FACE, QUALITY LEATHER BAND. I LIKE THIS WATCH A LOT, BUT FOR ME WHITE BAND WON'T WORK SO I WILL REPLACE IT WITH EITHER A NAVY BLUE OR BLACK WATCHBAND.

VERY HAPPY WITH PURCHASE, EXCELLENT PRICE.