5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Upside: great looking, not flashy, almost low-key. I like the way they used just markers, no numbers on the face. Super-comfortable watchband, so oversize I had some links taken out. Accurate too: it loses about 1/2 second a month, which is far better than any watch I've ever had.

Published on May 2, 2012 by Electron

2.0 out of 5 stars Product Description is misleading and inaccurate
Just recieved this yesterday to find there is nothing about this watch that is "luminous" as indicated in the special features. Also the dial is not charcoal it is brown, not at all charcoal. The description is very misleading. Buyers should be aware the watch you will recieve will not be as described.
Published 21 months ago by Wes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N799 Elevated Classics Dress Charcoal Dial Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

Downside: It doesn't have Timex "indiglo" for reading it in the dark, which would be a nice feature because the face is low-contrast. Reading it in low light can be hard.

Bottom line: I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Stylish Watch, February 23, 2013
I really like the look of the Timex T2N799 watch. It works great, which you'd expect from a Timex. The only thing keeping me from giving it five stars is the difficulty in sizing it. The watch comes with an extremely long band, and removing links is a pretty difficult process. Once I was able to size it though, I have nothing bad to say.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product Description is misleading and inaccurate, October 14, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars One Flaw, March 10, 2014
When I saw this it looked like just what I wanted. Some reviewers complained it would need adjustment as it is too large. I figured that was just someone with tiny wrists. Turns out they were right. Looks like it would fit the Hulk. It does have removable sections, but even though I consider myself pretty handy, I couldn't get it apart. I will try to find a jewelry store to work on it as other purchasers have suggested but right now I'm just wearing it loose until I find one. It is very attractive and the only reason I rated it 4 stars is due to the inconvenience of trying to find a jeweler to fix it. I'm certainly not a fan of these clock size watches that seem to be the fashion right now. -- Larry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, October 15, 2013
Simple old style watch face and a grey dark dial
I chose the watch partly because I prefer the way the band latches

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive look without the cost, May 8, 2013
This Timex watch is really great. It looks a lot more expensive than what it actually was. Would recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, simple watch, April 25, 2013
The watch looks nice with a simple, elegant design. It keeps good time. It was attractively priced. What more do you need?

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, but no Indiglo, June 27, 2014
I like this watch, but forgot to check to see that it does not have Indiglo. I can't see it in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch. Too large for me.., May 19, 2014
Purchased from Amazon. Good looking watch, but I returned because the watch was in my opinion too large for my wrist. Timex are great watches for a reasonable price. All information on size was given, but I thought it might work. My error and thanks to Amazon's great return policy. I returned it and ordered a different model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex is worth it, May 3, 2014
This watch looks much more expensive than it is. The two tone bracelet makes a nice impression, and it was easily sized. The only caveat is that if you are not a big guy (I am not) this watch is quite large. This would be one of my favorite watches if it were just a tad smaller. I do not understand the debate about the grey/brown dial since I believe mine is clearly grey, but even if there is a tinge of brown, I personally, don't get the "controversy."

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›