5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Long Band, Pretty Watch!
Published on October 24, 2012 by S. S.

3.0 out of 5 stars TIMEX WATCH
I GOT THE WATCH TODAY AND LOVED IT, EXCEPT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE MORE OF A BRUSHED TONED DOWN GOLD INSTEAD OF A BRIGHT GOLD. THE WATCH IN THE PICTURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE ONE I RECD. I REALLY LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE. I LOVE THE BIG FACE AND THE INDIGO REALLY MAKES IT EASY TO SEE. THE BAND IS LITTLE BIG, BUT THAT'S OK.
decided to return watch...
Published 22 months ago by susan larson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Long Band, Pretty Watch!, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N954 Elevated Classics Gold-Tone Watch with Blue Leather Strap (Watch)
I found the band size on an eBay auction & bought from here ~ it's 9 inches ~ a GREAT size for us not-so-small-boned women ~ This watch functioned perfectly this past weekend where the light wasn't the best & I had to see the second hand ~ Another good thing, is the black second hand, so you can really see it ~ I like the larger, not too large face & the band is very stylish, too ~ I'm very glad I bought this Timex watch! God bless you all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday watch, August 14, 2013
J S (North GA United States) - See all my reviews
This replaces a smaller, but similar Timex. I like the large, clear numbers and the Indiglo backlighting. The price is reasonable, too. However, I'm having trouble adjusting to the larger size - the band is longer as well. This watch would work better for a larger boned person.

3.0 out of 5 stars TIMEX WATCH, April 12, 2013
susan larson "sslrsn" (springfield, illinois) - See all my reviews
decided to return watch. the picture and the watch did not match and was way to gold for me. ordered different watch in silver with fantastic help of a csr named michelle.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it alot, August 22, 2013
I like the watch alot. Its hard to find a blue band in this price range. it looks like the picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, April 19, 2014
Gnarf "Gnarf" (Leominster, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This watch has a nice large face (1")and the numbers are easy to see. The band is quite attractive but very long. I found the band much too long, my wrist measures 6.25" I wear it on the 7th hole from the end. I cut off some of the end and that worked fine. If you want a long band this will fit a wrist up to 7.25". I love Timex watches, I find them very dependable at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, January 16, 2013
Anna J. Franklin (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Just the size I was looking for! It's larger than the standard dial, has a bright white background which allows for really easy viewing, Indiglo (love), and the band is long enough and quite comfortable! Keeps perfect time and the crystal hasn't scratched at all with normal use. I only take it off to shower!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very well made watch, December 5, 2012
TaG "TaG" (Georgia, Republic of) - See all my reviews
This watch is cheap and well-made product.
Do not expect long life-without-scratches performance as it is not 18K gold plated, etc. but it does its job perfectly. Indiglo is also handy at night and gives you chance to fool with-dials :)

In sort: a nice cheap, well-made device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 11, 2013
I needed a simple easy to read watch for an activity that I am doing in doors with not the best lighting. This watch is perfect, nice large dial and it lights up as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars watch is too big for a petite woman, September 17, 2014
If you are a small woman, I don't recommend this watch. It looked quite large (and somewhat masculine) on my wrist and the strap was so long that the buckle wasn't centered on the underside of my wrist. The strap was also very stiff, but perhaps it would have softened up over time. I liked the high contrast between the face (white) and the hands (black), but overall it was just too big and I returned it. I ended up getting a different watch with a 25 mm case which looks much better on my wrist than this one which has a 30 mm case. (For reference, my wrist size is 6".) This watch may be fine for a larger size woman, but it just wasn't flattering on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., January 12, 2014
Eventually I'm going to put my expandable band on it because I think it's more comfortable and I wear this in the shower so I'm sure this leather band won't last too long getting it wet all the time. I like the water resistance and Indiglo light and that combination is getting harder to find.