5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
Published 9 months ago by C. Gregory

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
color was very light and looks like very simple mens watch
Published 6 months ago by xaman

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, April 13, 2014
C. Gregory (Santa Barbara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Women's T2N684 Elevated Classics Dress Uptown Chic Pink Metallic Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
This is a beautiful Timex watch. I find that it is keeping absolutely perfect time. I love the larger face so I can read what time it is without my glasses. The pink leather band is absolutely lovely. It's a nice soft pink color. The added Roman numerals give the watch a more dressy look. I wanted a good-quality and reliable everyday watch, which this one is for me, yet at the same time it looks quite elegant. The watch does not tick loudly for me at all. I can only hear it tick when I hold it up close to my ear. If I hold it about 10 inches from my ear, I cannot hear it tick at all. I find the ticking sound to be just right. I'm very happy with my purchase. And what a great price. I most definitely give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, beautiful, simple watch., April 17, 2013
This is a beautifully simple watch with just enough class to make it perfect for just about any causal occasion. I have extremely small wrists and have become used to putting an extra hole in watch bands but didn't have to do it this time. It fits like a charm. And, even though I chose pink, it is still "mature" enough for an old school teacher. Can't go wrong with Timex, price and value mixed into a great little product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 20, 2012
I would recommend this watch. However, it is a large face so someone with small wrists/arms may not wear this well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ticks very loudly, February 5, 2014
It's a very cute watch and it fits my big wrist. Knocked off a star because it ticks very loudly. I can't hear it in class during the day, but at night when I go to bed i have to stick it in my desk drawer to muffle the ticking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, hign quality, but a little bit noisy, January 7, 2013
If you put it on the night stand at night, you can hear the sound of tick-talk when lie in bed. But it did not balder me much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful watch, December 5, 2014
This watch is so cute and nice size face for easy reading. I bought this for my sister for Christmas. She is a seven year breast cancer survivor and for her birthday and at Christmas I always try to get her one thing in pink to honor her courage of having this illness and overcoming it and it's kind of a badge of courage to show others her support of others who are going through cancer or who have gone through it. Ok, I wandered off, back to the watch. The leather band is such a beautiful shade of pale pink, it's smooth not textured so it looks cleaner and more stylish to wear with everything. I really think after the holidays when we get caught up on all we spent in December I may order one for myself. Hope this helps explain how this looks in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
My wife loved it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink!, November 23, 2013
Rhonda Russell (LYNNWOOD, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
Pretty in Pink! I have two of these watches. I needed to replace the old ones band and could not find it in pink. So I bought a new pink watch and bought a different color band for my old watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 23, 2013
I Love it. It fits well on a small wrist, but big enough to see the face quickly. I love the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, May 13, 2012
I love this watch for its simplicity. A nice big face with a second hand. The pink iridescent leather band gives it a feminine look. I like it.