5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
Published on February 12, 2007 by O. Vinogradova

2.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet length
The diameter of bracelet band t was not noted. It would help as it may need adjusting, etc.the look is good.
Published 5 months ago by Yolanda Garcia-Gomez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, February 12, 2007
I have been searching for a watch for a while, but getting annoyed because most women's watches look tiny on me (I am 5'11"). This watch was just what I needed. It did not look too bulky (even though I am tall, I am not large) or too tiny. The face is very clear and easy to read. Also, the clasp is released by two side buttons rather than a latch, so it is very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of both worlds!, January 25, 2008
Lala "Just telling it like it is" (San Leandro, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I received this watch for Christmas and love it! My wrist is large and hate a watch that appears to be tight. This watch fits me perfectly, large enough to move freely, but not too big that it looks sloppy. I love the Stainless and gold finish, it does go with what ever you are wearing. If you pick this watch, I think you will really enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Timex, August 8, 2010
This review is from: Timex Women's T27191 Elevated Classics Dress Sport Chic Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Prior to buying this watch, I had owned a few very expensive watches. For one reason or another, I always ended up wearing my old Timex (similar to this one) instead of the other watches. I didn't want to risk having an expensive watch stolen while left on the beach, so I would wear the Timex when we went on cruises. One day, I forgot to remove the Timex before I jumped into the water to snorkel. Amazingly, the Timex just kept on ticking. For 2 years after that, I wore it every time I went into the water, and it never failed me. This was a cheap Timex that was not labeled as waterproof. Finally, the old Timex started losing time, and it was time to replace it. I chose this watch #T27191 for its sleek design and waterproof feature. I find the face easy to read, and it is very reliable for keeping correct time, even when in the water. The indiglo light for viewing in the dark is great. My advice is, don't waste your money on an expensive every day watch, when Timex has a product at a very reasonable price that will work much better and lasts for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Comfortable, February 18, 2011
I love this watch! If you are looking for a watch that is appropriate for work but casual too this is the watch for you. This watch is worth the price and of good quality. My only warning is about the length. It was too long and I had to take it to a local jewelry store to have four links removed. This was very simple to do. It took about five minutes and cost me five dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!, April 10, 2008
This watch is classy, sporty and practical, yet dressy. The stainless steel with goldtone accents allows it to go with any jewerly I may be wearing on any given day. Anyone purchasing this watch is giving themselves a great gift. Anyone receiving this watch will be overjoyed "time" and "time" again!

5.0 out of 5 stars band, January 27, 2010
The instructions on adjusting the band size were not the clearest. Removing links would have been a lot easier had they included an appropriate tool that could be used to drive out the pins holding the links.

5.0 out of 5 stars my watch, January 28, 2007
Dottie L. Fisher (morrilton, arkansas) - See all my reviews
the watch is great. if i need another i will buy it from the same vendor. and i will recommend that my family and friends do the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch... buying it again a few years later., October 22, 2007
Susan Landa (Portland Oregon) - See all my reviews
I like the std non-digital watches for work- I have to have a date, as well as a second hand.

I like this watch because it has both Gold and Silver tones so it matches most jewelry.

I wish it had an alarm but I don't believe any women's watch similar to this has that feature.

I am replacing my old watch after a few years because the clasp ripped off... poor thing. I am hoping to fix the band and just have two but I can't stand not having a watch. I bought mine at Target before and will probably again (same price) but if you go to the store they'll adjust if for you. Bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars timex watch, October 5, 2011
My wife purchased this watch. She's been very happy with it. She did say it is larger & heavier than she expected. Otherwise, very happy with it. It is easy to read, has the date, a second hand, and indiglo. She had to take it to a jeweler to remove 4 or 5 links from the band. She has not worn it in the water yet, so we don't know how it holds up to water yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Indiglo Dress/Sport Watch, September 23, 2008
When my 10 year old Timex finally broke the band and local watch repair shops said it could not be fixed I thought I was sunk. It was wonderful to see the selection of watches and to find the same model still for sale at a reasonable price. It was exactly as described. The service was prompt and now I am set for another 10 years! Maybe I should have bought 2?

ARRAY(0xd89f81a0)