Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on November 26, 2010
Wearing the second of this model, going on 5 yrs, the first having been lost. It's a good value timepiece for those with smaller wrists and a love of analog. The band has a delicate look unlike most anything else Ive tried. Other bands either look ultra-femme or really clunky on my narrow wrists. I wear it washing dishes etc, unlike other reviewers, ive never had a problem with moisture under the face. The only thing Ive had to do is have the battery replaced every couple of years, which will run abt $7. Stretchy, with little metallic links - fun! Really economical and durable.
on November 29, 2013
I accidentally bought two of these and kept both. Great price and great service and if you have a small wrist this is the watch for you! And Timex may not be what it used to be BUT (I have bought this same watch for about 30 yrs. and got a bit concerned when our k-mart closed then I found this on amazon!) mine "take a lickin' and keep on tickin' " not for 100 yrs but for quite a while. Had some expensive well known brands bought for me and they were junk compared to my Timex. This goes with gold or silver accessories.
on October 3, 2013
I had this watch before and it lasted seemingly forever. Finally pooped out and should have thought to go online to find another (better late than never). This is one the few expansion bands that fits small wrists. And the silver and gold allows me to go either way on the rest of my jewelry. Perfect!
on August 19, 2013
I just bought my third watch in this style. It is the only model I have found with an expansion band that fits my 5-3/4 inch wrist out of the box. The other two have lasted about 4 years each with daily wear. The first one lost a piece off the band and the second one needed a new battery, but the notch on the battery compartment was too worn to open. I haven't had a problem with moisture. I usually don't submerge it in water but I have showered with it several times. The style is great - not too casual and not too dressy, and works when I wear gold or silver jewelry. I shopped the department stores before I bought this model again. I thought I might upgrade to a more expensive brand but couldn't find anything else that fit my wrist as comfortably as this one.
on September 13, 2013
I wondered about the battery since I could find no mention of it but decided to take a chance and was delighted to find one already installed. This is not always the case. In the past I've tried to save a few bucks at the drug store and found that by the time I paid for battery and installation I ended up with an inferior watch and a hole in my purse.

As other have pointed out the expansion band best fits women with small wrists. I have invariably paid extra to have a few links removed on other watches. No such problem with this one.

Also it is silver and gold toned so it works well with whatever color of jewelry you wear. I really like this watch!
on September 15, 2008
I had the exact watch for 15 years. The battery finally died and I could not get plate off to replace it. I then bought a new watch;the same one.
I do not take it in water, even though it is allegedly waterproof.
I take it off when showering,and still there are beads of moisture that will not evaporate!!! it just stays underneath the plastic.
I wrote to the company who sent it to me and never got a response.

Sincerely,
Sherry
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2007
This watch is an attractive mixed metal piece. It has a smaller wristband than most watches, so it's a perfect fit for me. I bought the same watch two years ago, but lost it and couldn't find the same model in a store, so I ordered it online.
on December 26, 2013
The watch is absolutely beautiful. My m-i-l loved it. Have to return it, however, as the wristband is child size. She has a very small wrist and it was too snug for her.
on January 15, 2015
This watch is well made and fits perfectly.
I have a small wrist (little over 6 inches), and other watches I bought were too large for my wrist.
Definitely made for someone with a small wrist only.
I am very pleased and will be ordering again.
on May 6, 2014
This is my third watch of this design. It is very comfortable and looks good with both gold and silver jewelry. Only problem is that I do have to take it to a jewelers to have the battery changed.