Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 29, 2012
Wonderful product. I bought this from Amazon on a Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday straight to my door. Packaging was good and when opened, I felt the watch looked even better in person than on the screen. I bought this for my dad as a present but when I showed my husband the watch, he said he liked it so much he wouldn't mind having one. For the price and how nice it looks this is a fantastic watch. Now, I just hope my dad likes it as much as we do!
on March 26, 2013
I shall depart this earth wearing a Timex Indiglo; this is my third in succession. This model is particularly nicer as the illumination function is built into the time-adjustment stem. Best one yet!
on November 20, 2014
LOVE this watch! It was a gift for my (very picky) Dad. Right out of the box he said it was perfect, put it on immediately, and proudly shows it off. It's stunning looking,with the good numerals. The touches of gold in the two tone are just enough to catch the light and look beautiful, without being overwhelming the way some all good wristbands can be. Keeps perfect time. Highest recommendation, you'll love it, too!
on June 18, 2013
My husband needed a new watch & commissioned me to get one from Amazon. This met the description of what he had in mind & when it arrived (in the usual Amazon timely way), he was very pleased with it. He had a couple of links removed from the band & now it's a custom fit.

It's keeping perfect time & he really likes the indiglo backlight.
on March 18, 2014
My new Timex T2N851 watch just arrived. In my opinion, you can't beat these tough, accurate, and fine looking watches. I'm not much on expensive timepieces anyway, and when it comes to working and banging my arms and hands around in daily activity, this item is just right for me. Great Timex product as usual.

Edit: It's a good watch. But the band broke easily.
on September 16, 2013
Initially, I gave this watch four stars. (I liked its appearance and the price seemed reasonable.) But I am reducing that to one star because the watchband broke in less than a year after I purchased the watch. I do not do anything that would overstress the band--I work in an office and my physical activity is limited. This is the third Timex watch in a row where the band broke--it is a good watch, but I'm giving up on Timex. They simply cannot produce a durable watchband.
on July 9, 2013
This is a very good watch, but I am returning it. I can't stand the expansion band as it pinches and pulls the hairs on my arm. I looked into getting a new band, but, since this is a new watch, its easier to buy one without the expansion.

I love Timex, but all of their watches like this are shipping with expansion bands now. Please Timex, put some watches with the bracelet band back into this price range!
on January 12, 2016
I bought this watch as a Christmas gift for someone, and the Calendar skips two days for each day. The person I bought it for won't let me return it and says that the calendar doesn't matter, but I am not satisfied with this purchase. I have read of other people complaining about the same thing, the calendar not working. This is a defect, so if you want a watch that does what it's supposed to do, stay away from this one.
on January 13, 2015
My husband is pleased with this watch. He did not want a bracelet type band and this expansion band is a perfect fit; numbers are easily read; indiglo feature he loves . . . checks out time when at the movies. All in all . . . a perfect everyday watch for him. Highly recommend.
on June 6, 2014
Finally! A watch with numbers I can see without my glasses! AND with the lighted face I can see them at night, too. The band is large enough on my arm that I can wear it like a bracelet which I like because my body reacts to metal and watches with a tight band will eventually cause a slight rash.

With it being a Timex, I know the quality is good enough to last a long time. I got my money's worth.