Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 6, 2012
Very good. These hold up for years. I replace them about every 3 or 4 years. No snags on arm hairs from metal watch bands for me. This are simple & easy. The ones that are in WM look cheap & are about the same price. Thanks Amazon.
on May 20, 2012
I put this on my Timex Expedition Intelligent Quartz watch to replace the leather one that came with it, and I must say I am most impressed with how soft, breathable and quick drying it is. I should have put this wristband on my watches years ago.
on August 28, 2012
While this watchband is still holding my watch intact, and looks like it will for a long time, it is beginning to look a little ratty. Otherwise, it's very easy to use and adjust. I only gave it 4 stars because it's a little tricky to put on your watch. That said, the best thing about these bands are if a pin breaks the watch still stays on your wrist.

I'm a bit upset with Timex that I could not find a replacement band just like the original, not even close.
on March 12, 2013
perhaps not the fault of the strap but it did not fit my watch - was too wide. I assumed (wrongly) that all Timex Expedition watches were the same width. One thing I will say that these straps cost around $10 - $15. I went into Kohls and bought a brad new watch at 50% off (coupon) for $25 - Go Figure. The thing with these Timex watches (and i am a long-standing customer) is they are low cost, look great and last pretty well. So when they are getting on - get a new one
on January 22, 2013
This band fits the Timex Expedition watch. No watch nor jewelry store in my town sells these. It is exactly as advertised & of course comes with the pins needed to attach it to your watch. I can definitely recommend & will buy again!
on March 9, 2013
Starting using this type band several years ago and find it to be more comfortable than standard watch bands, With the leather (Or man made material) bands the position of the holes is always too tight or too loose. You can adjust this band exactly where you desire. Good quality also.....
on September 16, 2012
The Explorer Timex I owned was set with the standard holes and a buckle. I use hand controls and the the original band would be too lose and flipping everywhere, or too tight and cutting off my circulation while driving. All I was looking for was the Velcro type strap. This band did not only do that but it also has a band between the watch and my wrist. That may sound silly but it makes wearing the watch just that more comfortable.
on June 17, 2015
Very nicely made. Tough. Wears well for active work with boxes of merchandise, running up and down stocker's ladders. I wear the watch with face inward and band outward on the wrist. The spring retainers don't seem quite as substantial and the original dual-spring retainers that came originally with my version of the Expedition, but they are holding up just fine so far.
on November 20, 2012
when I ordered this I was guessing at the size and style. When I received it I was totally surprised that it was the correct band for the watch I ordered it for. No readjustment involved! Thanks!! Amazon pulled through, I wouldn't have repaired this watch if I hadn't come across this item.
on August 2, 2013
This band is perfect. Exactly what I wanted in a sport watch band. Has held up on week long hikes and cleans up easy. I would buy this again