Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 3, 2013
I bought this replacement strap for the Timex T44642 Expedition watch (a great watch, by the way). The material is very comfortable, and it's the correct 18mm width, but the edges of the strap right next to the pin aren't quite deep enough, and scrape against the metal fitting of the watch itself. Not a huge deal. Also, replacement straps used to come with a small metal tool to reset the spring-loaded pins, but this strap didn't come with that tool.
on August 29, 2014
Just like everyone says- not as nice as the original one that came with the watch. I don't understand this marketing ploy- anyone else puts the cheap crap as standard on the item you buy and the aftermarket or replacement items are usually better quality. Timex has it totally backwards. Still, not a bad band so far. But the standard hole spacing for their clasps is never right for my wrist- I always seem to fall between two different hole sizes.
on April 22, 2012
Very good watch band. This band was hard to find at a jewelery store. Amazon is the only place that had the exact band as my original. I purchased 2 because I like Timex watches. I would highly recommend.
on December 20, 2012
When I first got this band in mid October I thought "What a cheap piece of crap!" But I should give it a chance, after all it's already here.
Today, sure enough, it broke where the band wraps around the pin that connects it to the watch.
It goes to show you get what you pay for!
on April 24, 2015
The holes are the same distance apart as the original, but the spacing is offset & starts a half space later. The buckle is Gray & the watch is polished Silver. The new band is fabric & not leather. I wish they made the exact band to avoid the mismatch of the color & feel. It is not quite as good as the original- but close enough for now, at least I get to wear the same old watch. The buckle is slightly wider but shaped to seem like an exact match so it doesn't annoy me as I thought it might. I think that the Expedition logo helps it seem like it wants to match. If they don't ever make the original, I'd probably purchase this one again.
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2014
I bought this watchband to put on an old Baylor watch. Because of the shape of my watch, I had to use the old pins (which were slightly curved) rather than the pins supplied with the band. Installation was easy. This is a very comfortable band that fits my wrist very well. I have not had any of the troubles that others mention, but I don't get the band wet at all.
on October 16, 2014
identical to what my watch had. Comes with the extra "pins".
This is a tight fit, but matches "factory fit" on my Timex expedition watch.
Compare-shop to get the right price. I didn't feel like getting a new watch just because the band was bad, even if the ban was 1/3 of the watch price. Less wasting is good...
on March 10, 2014
These faux leather bands last about four years. The watch itself lasts over ten years. So rather than buy a complete new watch, I bought this band. It is a perfect match and replacement to my Timex Expeditioin watch. I also bought two spares.

It is easy to replace the band. You must use a very small bladed screwdriver to grip and compress the flexible mounting pins to allow removal of the pins. Install the same way.

I highly recommend this band. This band is not carried by the major department stores, and if they did, you would pay far more for it than at Amazon.
on October 22, 2014
since this is not plastic it absorbs everything from your skin, so if you don't take this watch for some time it starts to stink from all the dead cells from your skin plus water etc... not for long term wearing, you must take off each time you shower or wash hands.
on February 4, 2014
This band is leather and it replaces the plastic one that originally came with the watch. I'm very hard on watches and go through about one a year; likewise with the band. Replacement bands are very hard to find in stores so I was glad to see Amazon carried them. The leather is a little stiff, but it will break in.