5.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece!
looks great, very accurate and very flashy!!! has an awesome glow feature but one thing is the hands being a little difficult to read but other than that its wonderful.
Published 8 months ago by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great at first!
Published 1 month ago by rt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Timepiece!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49904 Expedition Rugged Field Chronograph Black Dial Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Rocks!, July 13, 2014
Timex has always delivered for me in the past, and this watch is no exception. It looks exactly as it appears on your screen - if anything, even better! Very masculine and sturdy. The band had to be adjusted, and as it seemed pretty complicated after reading the instructions, I took it to a jeweler, who removed several pins within minutes while I waited. I'm sure it's a simple process for those of you out there who like to tackle these problems, but for me it was a lot easier just to have a professional address this issue. It's strictly a personal choice concerning whether this timepiece should be worn for casual everyday use or dressier formal settings, but I think it would work well in either. I liked this watch so much, I ordered another as backup if and when this particular model is discontinued. If you like the look of this watch, you will definitely not be disappointed when you get your hands on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great at first!, June 18, 2014
rt "rtaylor61" (Murray, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love the look of this watch. But once you start wearing it, it falls short. The hands are hard to see. There is almost no point in having the second hand as it is all but invisible. I like the weight, but the band seems flimsy. Haven't worn a Timex in 30 years. But I actually paid less for one of my Invicta watches, and like it much better. This is okay, and I'll wear it from time to time, but not the best decision I've ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRESENTATION AND MATERIAL, June 12, 2014
A VERY LIGHT PRODUCT, I LIKE IT, VERY USEFULL AND A BEAUTYFULL COLORS. THE ARRIVAL WAS ON TIME.
I REALLY LIKE IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, affordable watch., May 30, 2014
This is a good sturdy everyday watch. The face can be a little hard to read, but you get used to it, and the indiglo feature is nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that bothered me was that I found ..., July 16, 2014
The only thing that bothered me was that I found out after the sale that it' origins was from Philippines. About the rest, it is what I did expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, February 27, 2014
I've been looking for the perfect watch for me. This is it. Also I find Timex is more durable than Fossil or Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars As I expected, I'm very satisfied, December 21, 2012
As I expected, I'm very satisfied

I use it, it is very comfortable and light, I recommend

excellent buy

Regards

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 20, 2012
Always had trouble finding a watch that fit and that didn't annoy me. It took a little bit of fine tuning, but the fitting process was simple, it sits well on my wrist, and, despite its size, it doesn't "weigh down" that hand. And it looks GOOD!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch., January 25, 2013
I love this watch. It looks even better in person. Timex is back!!!!Can't wait to find a nother one. yes!!

Rate and Discover Movies