An essential training companion that makes a bold statement, the Timex Ironman Road Trainer digital heart rate monitor series offers performance and comfort in a next-generation style.
The Timex Ironman Road Trainer is an intuitive, streamlined watch and heart rate monitor that lets serious fitness enthusiasts track their training progress -- and do it in street-ready style. Its simplicity and user-friendly design are well-suited to everyday exercises, but it also comes with a feature set capable of getting you through your first Ironman competition.
- Includes timex digital heart rate sensor
- Max heart rate zone calculation
- Digital data transmission
- Data recorder compatible
- INDIGLO night-light with night-mode
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times
- 50-lap memory with average heart rate per Lap
- 100-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat
- Alarm with five-minute backup
- 24-hour time
- Month, day, and date display
This Timex watch includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
See all Product Description
With a history that traces back to the 1850s, Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. The company is known for its wide-ranging line of affordably-priced watches, with styles and designs made for everywhere from the locker room to the board room.