- Customizable screen display show up to four windows of information
- 20-workout memory with dated summary records up to 1,000 laps of information
- Chronograph with interval and countdown timers measures performance
- Records elapsed time, calories burned, and performance data for each lap
- Hands-free option automatically starts and stops data capture functions
- Compatible with Windows XP or newer and with Mac OS X10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer
- Battery recharges when connected to USB port or to any electrical outlet with included AC adaptor
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Italian language support
- Indiglo night-light
- Durable, lightweight resin case
- Top pusher for easy operation
- Durable resin strap
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
This Timex watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation--not by the dealer from whom the watch was purchased. If this watch develops such a defect within the one year period, it will be repaired or replaced at the company's option. Timex will not provide any warranty service if your watch shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered.
Timex Group designs, manufactures, and markets innovative timepieces and jewelry globally. Timex, founded in 1854, has expanded to become Timex Group, a privately held company, with several operating units and over 5,000 employees worldwide. One of the largest watch makers in the world, Timex Group companies include the Timex Business Unit (Timex, Timex Ironman, Opex, TX, Nautica, Marc Ecko); Timex Group Luxury Watches (Valentino, Salvatore Ferragamo); Sequel (Guess, Gc); Vertime (Versace, Versus); and Vincent Bérard.