5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch I've ever bought from Timex
This is probably the best Timex watch I have ever had with so many features it's a great buy for anyone.
Published 14 months ago by Cpt Zombie Steve

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch - Nice, Silicone band a real horror!!!
Published 13 months ago by Frank&Shelley

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch - Nice, Silicone band a real horror!!!, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T49860 Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Tide Temp Compass Gray Silicone Strap Watch (Watch)
I really like the watch and would rate it 4 star but the silicone band that comes with this is a real horror!. The silicone sticks to everything was constantly sliding out. While this was annoying the worst was yet to come. While wearing the watch, the band snagged on something and the strap ripped half. Luckily, I did not lose my watch. Original strap replacements cost almost as much as the watch and alternatives look bad. If you like this watch do yourself a favor and buy one without the silicone strap.

Update: as someone commented, I was able to call Timex directly kand order a leather strap. Timex was good and only charged 12.95 plus tax for the strap. That saved the watch and so I updated the star rating to reflect the improvement. I still did not give the 4 star rating that I would have given the model that comes with a leather strap. Do yourself a favor and save time by ordering one that comes with a leather strap to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch I've ever bought from Timex, August 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars more useful quartz, August 9, 2013
temperature tide compass all in one. i like it. useful things. band strip is very soft so easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, useful functions., May 22, 2014
I love this watch but the tide function is useless. The tides are not on strict 12 or 6 hour schedules here. Some days there are 2 tides, some days 1. I don't think NOAA can even predict Gulf Coast tides with any accuracy! But I love the temperature and compass functions. Those seem to work well and it's a stylish watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 16, 2013
Everything it's ok as describe. Looks great and works fine.
Its really light, lighter of what I thought. I Recommend this watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, September 5, 2013
For outdoor and daily use, i like tech and professional feel, it is also cost effective. I think i have made the right chois

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull and funcional, August 19, 2013
This watch have a good appearance, strong construction, so nice, wearable.
But I think the silicone band is too light. I think the watch needs a band that wear more tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex tide temp compass watch, August 5, 2013
i rated this a 4 because my husband loved except the numbers smaller than i thought
i would recommend to friends.
my husband had no problems setting any and has fun using the compass.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Complicated and Hard to Read, July 28, 2013
Waay to complicated. This is the most complicated watch I have owned. You're better off going with sophisticated and elegant Casio Japanese Import.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average watch..temperature not accurate, April 2, 2013
As describe I thought it was a good watch for adventurous people . Features like temperature ,tide ,compass in 100 $ watch seems to amaze all youngster but the fact major feature like temperature is not accurate & I guess same with tide time. Compass is accurate and it keep time well . Hope this will help you...