5.0 out of 5 stars Fun color and all the usual features of the Ironman model
As others have said, the yellow color has a slight greenish tinge to it. Not a bad color, just something to note. Also, if you are a lady with average to small wrists, you will need to punch your own additional hole in the wrist band to keep it from sliding down your wrist when you run. The band material is nice and flexible and comfortable.
Published 13 months ago by JS

3.0 out of 5 stars Color misrepresented
I like the style , size, & fit. However I'm very disappointed in the color. The color is not yellow as in the picture & description . It is a yellowish green closer to a lite lime color. The misrepresented color is why I'm only givin it a 3 star rateing.
Published 3 months ago by Jane doe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun color and all the usual features of the Ironman model, July 22, 2013
JS (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
I like this watch, but the color is different that I expected. It is not a bright, sunny yellow. The color is muted and more of a greenish yellow. It is sparkly in a subtle way (which I like).

I am female and have a small wrist, but it still looked good (wasn't ridiculously big).

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch. band too large., October 29, 2013
Deb (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
so far, so good. i love the way this watch looks. the big watch face is easy to read.
the strap doesn't have enough hole to get it small enough for my tiny wrist. i had to make a hole in order for it to get small enough.
other than the band being too large i love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Color misrepresented, May 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
This a very good watch. I have had a lot of running watches this one very good. It does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Timex Triathlon., April 22, 2014
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
Sure, it's a Timex triathlon......one of the best watches I've owned ( I currently own 7 and I have worn them since the 1980's). These watches are tough, lightweight and last many years......the batteries are easy to replace too! What caught my eye was the subdued yellow, actually closer to a key lime color. I've never seen this color in a watch band before and it is very cool. Heck, the cost of the watch is less expensive than the cost of a leather band.

5.0 out of 5 stars my running mate, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
been doing duathlon for 2 months now and this watch is my partner in running. lightweight, perfect size because I'm an asian so i have a small wrist. fits perfectly. the band strap are also pretty nice. not to hard . though this watch doesn't come with a heart monitor. for its price, its definitely a bang for buck!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
Great quality, perfect for the kitchen and sports. Love the band secure so that the strap doesn't move all over the place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ironman Timex Watch, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
I bought this watch because it 'looked' yellow and not too big. I was disappointed to find out that the color was a greenish yellow - not at all to my liking. It was a little big for my wrist also. I would recommend this for a young man or adult. Too big for a woman's wrist. It has large numbers - easy to read however the color of the watch really threw me off. If it had been a 'true' yellow - I am sure I would have kept it. As it is - I gave it to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars huge hit, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow (Watch)
This was a major hit for 16 yeard old grandaughte. She loves the color and the weight. Wanted more in other colors.

Timex Ironman 30-Lap Full-Size - Bright Yellow