5.0 out of 5 stars Not too complicated, gets the job done
I was looking for a running watch that simply stops, starts, and tells me the time, and this one was perfect for all of that. Fun color, great size, and it's held up well under pretty much daily use of sweat, rain, and mud. I love it.
Published 9 months ago by Nicole D.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Teal
Picture and discription shows a pretty teal color. This is boy blue. It'd be great for my 11 year old son.
Published 11 months ago by lena

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Teal, March 13, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Darker Teal, July 1, 2014
The actual watch - It is "darker" Teal. The picture shown online (the main photo) looks much lighter. You may or may not like the actual color. Not the color I expected but still eye-catching, so I'll keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too complicated, gets the job done, June 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 26, 2014
My wife loves it while she is doing distance walks. Great product. Color and functions are nice and easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prefer webbing strap, May 14, 2014
The Ironman is a perfect watch for my needs, but the resin strap on my previous watch deteriorated and broke after 16 months . The watch is still good but no replacement strap.available. So have purchased a new one. Would prefer a webbing strap.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT Buy it, May 13, 2014
Order this watch 10 weeks ago. The light has already stopped working and I am not able to return the items or exchange it for a new one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, not the same color as the picture!, March 25, 2014
Amazon Customer (Ann Arbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I have had several versions of this watch most of which I have been pretty happy with. My last one was white and the color started looking dingy immediately. Also, part of it fell apart without that much use. I still decided to buy this one though. But like someone else said....it is not the light teal color that it looks like. I am going to keep it anyway, but the color is really more of a dark teal/blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch with Multiple Features, March 3, 2014
I bought 3 of these (in different colors) for my 11, 12, and 14-year old daughters for Christmas. They love all of the different features! Their favorite is probably the "occasion" feature where they can set an alarm for a future date to remind them of things like birthdays, doctor's appointments, and other various activities. My goal was just to get a durable watch in a color they would like with a few features like the Indiglo light, a timer, and an alarm. This watch exceeded my expectations, and my daughters couldn't be happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, as always, October 24, 2013
Patricia A. Sweig (Evanston, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I've been wearing this model Timex for a long time, and as always, it is accurate, reliable and has great features.

1.0 out of 5 stars after a swim the screen on this one went completely blank and the watch is now useless., February 8, 2015
Again, Timex disappoints. Consider your purchase as a 12 month or less disposable item. I've had several Timex watches and each has died an early death. Despite clear labelling on the packaging and watch itself that it is "WR to 100M", after a swim the screen on this one went completely blank and the watch is now useless.

Ironman 30-Lap Watch