4.0 out of 5 stars Great digital watch with nice features
Published on December 14, 2011 by Duke Win

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch - if it lasts longer than my last two Timexes
This is a really nice watch. If you do the Jeff Galloway run-walk-run program, this watch does have two interval timers that work perfectly for that. I used this watch to do it tonight.

I figured out how to do everything, including the two interval timers, in less than 10 minutes without using the manual. It is really intuitive. The display is large and...
Published 18 months ago by Wayne Ellyson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great digital watch with nice features, December 14, 2011
It is a great watch. Worn mine for less then 30 days and I can already feel that this is a watch that I'm going to wear for a long time. The buttons are easy to press but sturdy enough not to be pressed by accident. Mistakes do happen but those are few. The watch has a backlight that only lights up the numbers. Many complain of this but I have had no problems reading this in the dark or during day time. It contains a count down timer and interval count down timer. Think of it as a second countdown that you can use. For example I use the main one for my 60 minute lunch and the second for my 15 min breaks. It also has 3 alarms that you can use. The alarm beep contains 2 pitch that goes off and if nothing is pressed, then it goes off again 5 mins later. The wrist band is plastic with a little notch at the end that locks into the holder so that the end doesn't stick out the way a cheap watch does. This is a great feature and I think standard with most of the Timex brand. The color is the only drawback (or advantage). Being orange means it is flashy and "cool" to look at but not the best choice if you are wearing a suit and tie.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best Ironman watch yet, October 7, 2012
I've had 5 or 6 Ironman watches, and have liked them all. Yet this one is the best so far. It has large, easy to read numbers, which is great for my aging eyes. Everything else works the same as my last watches...which I very much appreciate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, nice big readout, June 19, 2012
I had my last Timex for over 8 years before it finally wore out, so when I wanted to get another one, I wanted a nice big readout for my aging eyes.
The band isn't that orange to where it is obnoxious. The buttons on the side are nice and big and VERY responsive when you press them.
The best thing is the readout. You can switch the large readout from the total time, or splits, which is great.
Great watch, great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Ironman T5K43 WATCH, September 9, 2012
Fantastic so far
More features and better fit than prev model
Extra alarms , good timer and chrono features handy ie averages best times and splits

5.0 out of 5 stars best sports watch, March 12, 2013
Christopher Knauf (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Great time piece. I have been running for many years and use this watch every day. The orange band makes its stand out and be very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, December 30, 2012
Excellent watch.

Big main display that is easy to read. Big buttons make operating it on the fly easy as well.

I like the colour and design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read day or night, December 26, 2012
It has all the features needed for timing multiple events. Everything about the Timex Ironman watches are rugged except for the wrist strap that's the weak link.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 12, 2012
Great functionality, confortable buttons, clear indiglo light, easy to adjust, it fits good and feels resistant for those who like to go outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, December 4, 2012
I bought this watch at the behest of my running coach. We use it on days when we're on the track to make sure my pacing is correct and steady throughout each lap.

Looks: I like the orange, it's bright and fun, and allows me to wear it out and not just when I'm running.

Use: It works exactly as you would expect it to. The display is large and clear (although if you like bigger watches you may want want to checkout the XL version). The buttons are easy to reach and press while running. One note about the buttons: they are intentionally meant to be not overly sensitive, so make sure you hear the beep when you press the split button for example, otherwise you didn't press hard enough.

I have no comment to make on the battery since I have not had it long enough.

Overall it's a great watch and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill!, September 9, 2012
Replaced lost similar item-dial and numbers a bit larger-helps when reading in dim light-band stands out and have received many nice comments on its style.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›