Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2012
"I have had this watch for over a month and have been very happy with it. It is amazing that the GPS is so accurate. The watch is lightweight, easy to read. I researched many other watches to see what had the best customer reviews - this is it. A few folks said that they had difficulty uploading the software update, all I can say is that if they followed the directions - it will work, it did for me.

The only negative I have is that the watch does so much that I continue to learn more of its capabilities. Yes, it can be used out of the box - but you really want to learn more about all the functions.

I highly recommend to anyone who wants to see the data of what they are doing."
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2012
Super cheap
The functions I need work well & easy to navigate through the modes
stylish enough for a sports watch
alarm is handy

Negatives (just in case you're picky)
- heart rate monitor didn't work while swimming, have only tried this once so may need to verify it.
- when you're in chronograph and you're wearing the heart rate band you can only see you're heart rate and your total time. i would like to be able to toggle to see my lap times which it either doesn't do or i haven't been able to do yet.
- the band only has one catch, this looks pretty durable but if it broke the band would be a lot less stable. I would prefer it was a little more robust as a sports watch.
on December 11, 2012
This product is excellent it you are looking to burn fat and maintain your max heart rate. you can also use the watch as a normal watch or a workout watch. So you get 2 items for the price of one. this watch has helped me lose 40lb in the passed 4 months
on April 20, 2011
Just got this yesterday and I gave it a thorough test. I'm quite happy with it. It's very versatile with ton's of useful features beyond monitoring my heart rate. It's easy to learn and just as easy to lose. I believe it is accurate and I didn't have any problems with the HRM picking up the signal from the chest strap.

I'm a large man, 50" at the point where the transmitter is supposed to go and the chest strap is a little tight. It wasn't bad and only became a small issue. I didn't have any problems making it through an hour long workout.

I didn't want to go with the cheapest HRM on the market so I opted to buy somewhere in the middle. I'm happy with the product and I would recommend it.

The only downer was how long Amazon took to ship it. Really got me angry. Not because it took so long to get to me, but because they took so long to ship it. 4 days. Grrrrrr. That's why I only gave it 4 stars. The HRM itself is a 5 star item.
on November 12, 2011
This is a very useful tool if you are looking for a basic heart rate monitor that you can use as a regular watch also. The data reception from the transmitter is very smooth and shows the heart rate in a big display which is useful. The only issue I had was it sets the target zone based on the max heart rate, not working heart rate, and doesn't allow changing this. The other disadvantage off-course is data recording, it cannot be connected to PC to download data. I would say if you are looking to run in open then also consider Forerunner 305.
on September 6, 2012
This watch has everything I need to train for a thriathlon, it's in a good condition, the price was fair, I'm very happy with it, this is not the first time that I bought a product from Amazon thank you very much and wish me luck in my next race 11/11/12. chao
on April 16, 2012
I bought this watch two weeks ago and i am very happy with this one. The band fit very well and has all the things that i need. Just one time lost comunication the monitor with the watch but i moistened it and works again. The only thing that dislike is that every time a press the botton mode the watch started again with the first mode (crono mode) and not in the last mode that a left and when i am running this is uncomfortable.
on May 16, 2013
I bought this watch in December for my boyfriend. In January he started to notice droplets of water appearing under the face after a good rain. Something is wrong with the seal. I will call Timex and see if they can replace it.
on April 4, 2012
I love it! My boyfriend had a surgery..we use it mainly for monitoring his heart! But he fell in love with the sleek design with all the awesome features! Super easy to use and attractable! Overall we are very pleased with overall the accuracy and how user friendly the watch has been! I highly recommend it for health conditions!
on January 20, 2013
I've used this several times already after getting it as a Christmas gift. I had some heart surgery last year and want to watch how my heart rate does while I'm jogging or riding my bike. Really like the large numbers and it's easy to read and go from one mode to another.