Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 13, 2012
This band appears to be high quality.

Before you purchase, make sure it is the correct band for you, because it will NOT fit all 14mm Timex Ironman watches: Flip your watch-case over and look for a number at the bottom. If it says '171', this band will NOT fit your watch.

FYI: Timex sells new bands for $10.60 including shipping.
66 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2010
This item states it is a Timex Women's Q7B800 Resin Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap 14mm Replacement Watchband. It did not fit on my newer model pink and gray Timex Women's T5K020 30-Lap Ironman Triathlon Resin that is still offered for sale by Timex. I just happened to have an older orange and black women's Ironman, looked and it appeared to fit it, but unfortunately, the watch didn't work anymore so it couldn't be used. So if you have the older orange and black Ironman watch, here's you a watchband. Otherwise, don't waste your time. I have looked all over online and can't find a replacement band for the pink and gray Ironman watch. It is not made like a regular watch but is raised where it attaches to the watch which means the band will need to be thicker at the attachment and this one is not. My pink watch seems to still be popular and I don't understand why Timex doesn't offer a replacement band, but I can't find one.

This one has ORANGE next to the band. My old band had PINK.
55 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2010
Unfortunately it can be very difficult to figure out which watch band fits one's Ironman watch. I ended up having to return this one and call timex directly to speak to a representative to determine what was the correct band. I bought a different band directly from Timex.
on July 23, 2012
This product did NOT fit my women's Timex Ironman Triathalon watch (30 LAP FLIX). While it is a 14mm wide band, the shape of the band at the lug end is completely different and will not fit the watch.
on November 21, 2015
Fits my older 30-lap Ironman women's watch (pink and black) perfectly. I don't know the model number of the watch, but the 3 digit code on the back of the watch is 855. This is the second replacement band I've bought for this watch. The watch itself won't die, but the bands break after a couple of years. I've included pictures of my watch and the band, unassembled and then assembled to help others figure out if they have a compatible watch.

As others have mentioned, it is a bit tricky to install. I used a very small flat tip screwdriver for repairing my glasses to apply pressure on the spring bar.
review image review image review image
on February 12, 2013
I love Timex Ironman watches. They are durable, and last a really long time. The rubber style wristband is nice too because it is easy to clean and doesn't hold an odor like the nylon wristbands do. The problem comes with the cheap strap tie end and the pain that comes with actually replacing the band on the watch face. The only part of these bands that I've ever had fail is the small piece that slides up and down the band to hold the opposite end of the wrist band down (the belt loop style piece). It eventually fails and every band I've ever had of this style. The band isn't expensive (much cheaper than the watch itself) and given the life of the watch, replacing it can keep the same watch around for years. The other problem I have with it comes when trying to affix the band to the watch itself. Everyone of these replacements I've ever gotten (regardless of where it was purchased) seems to have too much rubber surrounding the retention pin for it to fit against the watch. I've had to pull out a pocket knife and spend 30+ minutes shaving rubber just to get it to fit against the watch face. This is the same for both the men's and women's watch bands. When compared to the watch's original band, you can clearly see how the manufacturing of the band is different. It is like a different mold is used or something. It is absolutely irritating. I just wish that Timex would correct this so that these bands were easier to replace when the time comes.
on March 18, 2014
I love my Timex Triathlon replacement band. Having called Timex and been told they didn't have a replacement band/haven't had the watch (model 770) in over 10 years, I thought I might have to get a new watch. Found this band on Amazon and even though my watch is only an 8 lap one, this band fit. I used the width measurement as my guide to ordering and it was perfect. The band is a bit stiffer than my old one but given time and wear I expect it to soften up a bit. I received it quickly, in great condition, and was able to have it switched out quickly. Watch repair person did comment that Timex replacements are a bit tricky to do.
on April 16, 2015
fits much better than the generic knock off we had trouble with. All of these bands for the ironman can be quite difficult to install, but using a small jewlers screwdriver you can eventually, though nowhere near as easy as a typical watch band. Its not the bands fault -- its the design of original watch/band system that makes things difficult.
on March 18, 2014
I bought this band to go onto a smaller form factor Timex sports watch that I have. I ended up giving up trying to fit the band on, as I couldn't get the pins inserted into the watch body. I realize that my beef should be directed to the watch and not the band, but both are made by Timex so I feel somewhat justified. Plus, I didn't downrate the band so much.

Regardless: for the cost of the watchband and the aggravation/time to install the stupid thing, you could probably just buy a new watch.
on June 3, 2014
I got this band for my wife who wanted to replace the Velcro band on her new Timex watch. This band fit perfectly and she loves it. Installing it was a little bit of a challenge until she figured out how to get the pins in place, but now it's great. It's a good quality band at a very reasonable price.