Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 29, 2011
Ignored the caution to dig deep to make triple sure the rubber-like replacement band would match my 50 lap Ironman Triathlon watch, purchased three years ago. Thought for sure I had it right. Timex does not make it easy for purchasers to replace the watch bands. I have decided hereafter to ignore the three years watch guarantee. The rubber-like bands only last about two years. If that is good enough for you, then go ahead and buy a Timex. You will have to replace the entire watch or endure a frustrating search for a replacement band.
on September 12, 2013
This does not fit my 50 lap Ironman watch While the pins are 18 mm, the angle of the outside edge of the strap is opposite of the watch base. This replacement watch band is worthless to me. The ID on my watch back of the case is 590 V7. The front of the watch says Ironman Triathlon 50 lap WR 100M
on April 23, 2012
This strap is mis-marked as 18 mm; it is actually 16 mm.

I was a little concerned about the 18 mm size because my watch measures 16 mm. But because the picture of the watchband looked exactly like the one on my Triathlon 50 Lap watch, I ordered it anyway.

Before I installed it, I measured the new band, and fortunately it was 16 mm.

The pins included are too long (most likely those are for a REAL 18 mm band) and they won't compress short enough to fit the 16 mm watch case, so I had to use the old ones.

While it's a little tricky to get the pins to drop in place, the strap fits perfectly.
on August 8, 2014
Does your 50 lap Ironman Triathlon band have 2 little screws on each side??? If YES then this is NOT the band you need! You have to call Timex customer service, give them the serial number on the back of your watch, pay $10 over the phone which includes shipping, & wait a few days for your new watch band to arrive. A little bit of a pain but I ordered on Monday & had my new band by Friday.
on September 29, 2012
Dissapointed. The bands are branded Timex, labeled for a 50 lap Ironman, the quality is as good as new. Unfortunately, they don't fit my Timex, 50 lap,18mm wide watch. If you look closely at the angle of the "wings", you might be able to predict if it will fit. The center raised area fits fine, but the left and right wings need to angle away from the watch at a steaper angle to fit mine. I do not blame the seller in any way, I blame Timex for making this too complicted. I ended up buying a $6 band at a big box retailer that functions, but does not fit as nicely as the original band.
on February 11, 2014
This gets a one star because it is not even close to fitting the Timex T5K495 Ironman Traditional 50 Lap watch.
on March 23, 2015
Must return do not fit my timex watch, Tri iron 50 lap, herbcunha@hotmail.com, want to send yu photo of back plate on watch for identification. Photos identify my watch rear plate, please sent me proper band product number. Please contact me, thanks
review image review image review image
on September 11, 2013
Even though I have an Ironman Triathalon 50 lap watch, this band does not have the correct ends to fit my watch. I must have an older watch or ? Who knows. I guess ordering this online was not such a good idea as I really need to check the fit first.
on April 18, 2016
Confusing description - part of the description says 18 mm which is what I needed, but in reality this band has 16 mm pins which were too small for my watch. This band will NOT fit the Timex 590 Ironman series 50 lappers. I will keep the strap for use on my smaller Timex.
on October 6, 2012
I wanted an exact replacement watchband for my Timex watch. It cost almost as much as a new watch. The swatchband came with spring pins too large for my watch. It is the exact strap for my exact model. I threw it in a drawer and bought a great Casio watch for less than the damn strap!