5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Children's Watch
This is the second Timex Children's watch I have bought. The watches stand up well to normal use. The dials are easy for children to read. The stretch bands make it easy for a child to get on and off.
Published on December 15, 2008 by D. Leach

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT waterproofed
Published 22 months ago by ptcuser

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Children's Watch, December 15, 2008
D. Leach (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT waterproofed, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
We had gotten this for our daughter last year to Christmas. The watch didn't even last 3 month. She jumped in the pool and the watch was dead. Of course at this point no exchange or refund. We bought her a second Timex different color same thing. It clearly states they are water resistance up to 99 Feet my daughter never got close to that number. We are very disappointed in this Timex product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter like it, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
It was smaller than I thought it was in the picture but overall my daughter like it and she's happy. Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Water Proof, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
My guess is that the water in the watch face is a pretty good indication this is not truly a "water resistant" watch to 99 feet. Our bathtub is maybe 16" deep and that is the only place our 5 year old daughter has used this in the 2 days she has owned it. Bummer when your kid thinks she broke her birthday gift when in reality its just a cheap watch. Notifying the seller (through Amazon) and we'll see how that goes...

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
This is a nice watch- great idea for teaching time! My daughter LOVES the indiglo feature! The colors are pretty. BUT it is pretty itchy, even for a regular Jane- but my daughter is an unfortunate soul with super sensitive skin. She cannot wear it for any length of time. I tried wearing it one day, and agree, it's not comfortable. I wish the exact face, size and features were available with a regular leather strap. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars lb2lb, February 19, 2012
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
This was a Christmas gift for a young girl, We both enjoyed the watch, great investment, and the price was great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!!!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
This is an edited review. I had previously given the watch 5 stars. However, that was within a few days of getting the watch. Over the next week, the watch steadily lost time. So I took it and had the batteries changed. It worked fine for a day or two and then again, steadily started to lose time. I thought maybe my daughter was messing around with the setting button and had been pulling it out (which stops the watch until it's pushed back in). So I reset the watch and put it out of reach for a few days. When I checked back again, the watch had again lost time. I had bought the watch locally, and unfortunately, had thrown out all the packaging or else I'd be taking the watch back to the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids watch!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch for little girls. I bought it for my 8 year old and she loves it! Good quality for a kids watch! Amazon is great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for learning, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my 5 year old and she is having a lot of fun learning how to tell time, especially since the notches count by fives. The watch band is velcro, so it is easy to get on and off. It seems like it is durable and will last a while. Also, she loves when she pushes the dial on the side of the watch and it lights up to show a flower on the watch face.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small face, December 24, 2011
MEEMERS (California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Kids' T75031 Red Case Blue Fast Wrap Watch (Watch)
This watch is ok for the price and the little one that will wear it, but I for one think it is a little small faced for the arm of the child. It is good for a first watch and that is about all.