Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
When you are using it as a heart rate monitor it is in that mode (you have to push a button to get it there) all it does is monitor you heart rate. You just have to look at it. No recall needed. The chest strap communicates to the watch constantly.
Jan 1, 2013 by Brian J McCarthy
votes
Yes on both the strap and watch.
Feb 27, 2013 by Dustin Qualls
votes
It doesn't show minimum. It shows your time active, average, and peak. You press and hold the middle grey button till it says HOLD FOR INFO. Release the button when you see "activity". (how long you had the heart rate monitor running) Press again for avg bpm, and again for peak bpm.
Jan 29, 2013 by Techvisitor Computer Repair
votes
Weight training Nov 2, 2013
Weight Training is kind of vague but It will work fine for weight training. Obviously you'll have to be careful not to bounce the BB off the transmitter on your chest presses, but other wise there should be no problem. It's not uncomfortable once you have it on for a minute or two, it stayed in place for me while doing various movements in Insanity so it will stay in place for bench and squatting moves. Perhaps a Clean or Snatch might shift the transmitter a bit, but once your done with the set the transmitter will pick up the heart rate. Two suggestions. They sell a gel for better contact..use it.....also make sure to shut off watch for heart rate monitor or the battery in the transmitter will go dead in a short time.
Nov 2, 2013 by holtySenior
votes
Nope. You have to find an online calculator to calculate calories burned based on heart rate.
Oct 25, 2013 by Sarah M
votes
I certainly think so. It looks to me as if it the smallest hole for the tongue in buckle would fit a wrist circumference of 5 and 1/2 inches, or about 14 centimeters. 10 closely placed holes after that. Comfortable feel. But looks very hard to replace the batteries. Guidebooks says do not try.
Jul 27, 2013 by John W. Varley
votes
Not that I know
May 25, 2013 by Chuck Schwanekamp
votes
No not to my knowledge. This is a very basic monitor
Jan 22, 2013 by jdc421
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers