Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Premium Originals Camper Black Unisex Watch T2N872
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 5, 2013
This is a nice looking watch. The specifications list a brass case with a mineral dial window. The actual materials listed on the Timex website for this watch are a resin case with an acrylic crystal/lens. I was expecting a metal watch.
on August 5, 2013
The product specifications say this is a black watch, but they don't say is that both the casing and the band have a glitter effect to them. It looks absolutely disgusting. I thought I was getting a minimalist black watch, but instead I got a very attention grabbing glitter-ific watch. I'm returning this.
on January 19, 2013
This watch is amazing,looks so good,the numbers,the hands,the dial,the case,and has an awesomely accurate movement.The watch is extremely tough and would cost three or four hundred dollars if it were a citizen or seiko.Lightweight and easy to read.
on June 6, 2013
The watch is sharp looking, the shiny black vinyl strap isn't. The first thing I did was set the watch, the second was replace the strap. That cost $15 more but it was worth it.
on October 30, 2015
Rubber look, looks a hundred times better on amazon than in real life. i returned it back as soon as i saw it.
on January 12, 2014
As said the band will need replacement. Otherwise its just what I needed for commuting on the bus. blah blah
on June 21, 2015
An American Classic. If you need a dependable watch you can read at a glance while you're cycling or one that lights up in the dark when you're camping, this is an unpretentious alternative to much more expensive watches. The crystal does tend to scatch and the band is cheesy but I love my Camper.
on February 19, 2015
I have purchased a white watch like this before, but after wearing it for a while the band started to turn colors from wearing it. I tried everything to get the band clean, but it just wouldn't get clean. That being said, I decided to buy another one but this time I thought I would try it in black. I really like this watch, or why would I have purchased two of them now. Pros: large face, military time, date, indiglo, just a little bit of a sparkly shimmer in the band and face (a guy might not like that the watch has that) and just cool to look at. Cons: the indiglo on this watch does not like up bright like my white one did. This is due to the fact that the face is also black, so it has to shine through the black face; the ticking noise can sometimes be a bother. If I am sitting in a quite space, I can sometimes hear the watch ticking and it is a little annoying, but not enough to me to sway me from purchasing the watch. I would love to have one of every color that they come in. Hope this was helpful!
on August 12, 2015
The photo doesn't show it well, but it does have kind of a glitter look to it rather than plain black. I planned to swap out the strap in the first place, but for anyone who isn't planning on it the strap is pretty cheap and feels like it would break easily.
on September 9, 2015
This is a great watch if you're looking for a simple everyday wear watch that can (for the most part) take a beating. I've had this watch for a month and it's settled at about +3 seconds in that time, which isn't too bad. The only cons I can point out would be that the stock strap is rather cheap. I replaced it immediately. Also the watch crystal scratches pretty easily, but comes out nicely with some Brasso or Polywatch. Lastly, the second markers don't quite line up, but this nuance is almost expected at this price point. Overall this is definitely a great beater watch, it serves its purpose well and I would definitely recommend it.