5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement for Timex Camper band
Published 5 months ago by R. H.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO STIFF, TOO THICK, EASILY CRACKS
Published 2 months ago by Xavier Tooke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement for Timex Camper band, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's Q7B721 Resin Sport 18mm Black Replacement Watchband (Watch)
Just received this band today. I used it to replace the nylon band on my several years old Timex Camper watch. Very pleased with the fit and appearance on this watch. I have had this type of band on a Casio watch in the past and it lasted very well. The resin construction is easy to clean, unlike a nylon band. A good choice if you use your watch in very dirty conditions, which I do. This band also seems very flexible, and comes with the spring bars for attachment.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO STIFF, TOO THICK, EASILY CRACKS, October 6, 2014
Bought this in January '14. Often wear 24 hrs a day so I don't take it off very often. At first the band was VERY stiff. After that it was OK for about 6 months of wear. In late September, the bank began to split on the edge where it fit through the clasp.That's less than 10 months of use. The material appears too thick and too stiff, requiring a significant "bend" to feed the band's tail through the clasp. I do NOT recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good and correct choice, May 4, 2014
I have a casio watch and I couldn't find its match band. This purchase was exactly as I was expected. Sorry for my english

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed a new band and this was a good replacement, April 13, 2014
Battery life on the watch outlasted the band. I needed a band for work that I could wash off and this one is a good replacement. Glad I found it at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be More Pleased, March 31, 2014
I'm delighted with the replacement watch band. Although I have another "upscale" watch, I wear the Timex most of the time,because of it's durability and functions,so I was lost without it after the band broke. After not being able to find a replacement band in my town, I was happy and a bit surprised that Amazon carried it. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy large and strong watch band exceeded my expectations, March 27, 2014
Spoke36 "Spoke36" (Poughkeepsie, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I was very happy with the watch band. It came with two new spring pins and was sized properly at 18 mm. No trimming was required. This was the first resin watch band that was long enough. Usually the low-price and department store watch bands are barely able to have the bail in any but the last hole or two. I have six empty holes between the hole that I am using and the end. This is clearly a large-enough-for-most watch band.

There were no problems in removing the old and installing the new.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, March 1, 2014
Had to trim a little to get to fit my expedition. It works and is confortable on my wrist. Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 watches, all different styles and band-widths. one perfect match., November 27, 2013
5 watches, all different styles and bandwidths. one perfect match. I tried expensive "OEM" Gshocks, but this is the best. REALLY!!
I collect watches and love to wear special ones. I have old Casio's from highschool, Gshocks from my army time and pathfinders, I got Seikos and Citizens. after a while I started having a pile of watches for which I cannot match a band.

Unbelievable but this cheap band is a perfect! just trim slightly and it will sit beautifully on almost any watch. it has button support that makes it look like an extension of the watch, nice quality rubber and a nice metal buckle (you can place you old one as well).

Tips: its not shiny which can be an issue with some stainless shiny watches. solution : rub Vaseline on it and let it sit . wipe. repeat a few times and it will remain shiny.
This is nice quality rubber so eventually it will take the shape of your wrist like leather, but more durable.

careful with the treaming, be patient and remove a little at a time. you will be happy that you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band fits perfect, November 15, 2013
As advertised. The band is brand new in the original case and was delivered without excessive packaging and in quick order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable replacement watchband, August 21, 2013
Very good replacement band..priced right but too expensive on the shipping. Other than that, good deal. As always with Amazon...smooth transaction.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›