Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex® Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20041
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Dark Brown/Silver-Tone|Change

on June 26, 2014
Really gorgeous, the two-tone metal is quite elegant. It's a classy watch without ostentation or clutter. As classy as you can get for $30, at least. Very readable, lightweight, accurate. Was a little smaller than I expected, but now I guess I know what size a 38mm watch is. Band is a little stiffer than I'd hoped, also less of a supple leather and more synthetic feeling. The leather surface crinkles when putting the watch on, it seems like it's a very thin layer that is separating slightly from whatever is under it. But it's stayed intact the month or so I've had it, and the top is non-crinkly (nearer the watch face). Been through a few showers, no water problems, though it's probably better to take it off if you can be bothered. Despite the few nits picked above, I'm thoroughly satisfied with the watch, it's a fantastic value. I would happily buy it again if I ever lose this one.
on January 5, 2016
I was in the market for a pricier watch but decided to try this one because of the great reviews and low price. I was not disappointed - it really is as good as everyone says! Simple, elegant, sturdy, and functional. Although marketed as a men's watch, it easily and attractively fits a woman's wrist. I'm so tired of seeing nearly every women's watch being encrusted with tacky rhinestones - this is a great antidote for a woman looking for a classy and functional wristwatch.
on March 17, 2015
I wish it came with a black band but I will change that later. The watch looks classy and I love that it has a day of the week and date counter. I am not into giant watch faces, so this is perfect for me. Also, I have used the Indiglo light more than I thought I would. Very convenient but not too bright as to bother people in say, a movie theatre.
on March 18, 2015
I was surprised by the quality of this watch. Its quality exceeded my expectation and the function works perfectly. In fact, the quality is so good that I told my wife to pay for it and made it my valentine's day present (so she doesn't need to spend more on something else). The quality is so good that it feels like someone paid much more for it, and it's worthy to be a memorable piece.

For the size, even though it has date, week, and indigo functions, but the depth of the watch is not much taller than my Weekender. I love it.
on November 17, 2014
What can I say? Timex is quality defined. This watch is a total classic in my book. I love it and never take it off. Seriously, sometimes I even fall asleep wearing it. I love the day/date feature and the Indiglo light comes in very handy. For many years I used my cell phone to tell time, but I decided to go back to wearing a wristwatch, and this was my choice. I'm very happy with it and will probably buy more in different colors soon. Great product.
on November 1, 2013
Been feeling undressed for the past decade but I am slow to change sartorially and thrifty to boot. Acute Style (a tumblr page) put me up onto this inexpensive stylish timepiece as something to wear with a button up or a T-shirt. It works well.
The Indiglo watch face function is useful in the dark. I am using my phone less since I put it on my wrist and that for me is a good thing. I would recommend this to the frugal aesthete and those in smartphone recovery.
on April 18, 2015
It's tough as hell, looks nice, and easy to read. Indiglo is a nice feature.

A little bit small-looking, but otherwise it's fine.

George W. Bush wore this during his campaign and while in office.

Con is that it's loud. Really loud. Irritating in a quiet room. I read reviews saying this watch was annoyingly loud and ignored them, but they're right.
on February 20, 2015
I wanted a good basic watch that I can use to bang around when I don't want to wear my good watches. This really fits the bill. Nice clean look, easy to read, indigo backlight, day and date, and water resistant! Can't beat that for the price. I am not a fan of leather bands, and I wanted this for use around water. It was easy to remove the leather band and replace it with a twist-o-flex band that I took off of an old watch.
on February 9, 2015
Setting the watch dates & times is not as easy as the instructions say. DAY had to manually cycle the clock to reach the correct day - 6 of them. Tedious! Otherwise functions as published. The "leather" band looks okay but is flimsy - check back in a year. However, for a cheap watch that is easy to read, this is a perfect choice for my needs.
on May 29, 2015
Great looking. A bit small for men's watch, but not women's small.
The glass can be tougher - The first week I bought it, I let go of it when I was taking it off and by the gravity force to the floor, it crack a little…
The flaw looks - It's simple and simple is beautiful. Only there is one flaw I found. When I turn on the glow, there is a shadow on top of the screen coming from the back. This made the watch like a toy…
review image review image