4.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' Timex Keeps on ticking....
Bought this for my 80 y.o. Dad, who usually wears handsome timepieces. He told me he wanted just a plain ol gold tone watch. Could get one any more plain than this. Worked fine, not ugly plain, and he loved it.
Published on February 29, 2012 by L. Januska

3.0 out of 5 stars Serviceable, but not comfortable.
This is fine as a watch, with a large, clear, face. But the band is unsatisfactory; it has rough edges and is stiff (doesn't conform well to the shape of your wrist). I've ended up carrying it around in my pocket.
Published 5 months ago by james.bogar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' Timex Keeps on ticking...., February 29, 2012
This review is from: Timex Men's T20481 Easy Reader Gold-Tone Expansion Band Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Watch, April 19, 2013
I have used this same style of Timex watch for years.It is basic and I love the large numbers and the fact that
it lights up at night as well.
This watch was about half the price of the identical watch at Walmart.

3.0 out of 5 stars Serviceable, but not comfortable., July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, excellent price., April 18, 2014
Excellent watch, excellent price.

Very good looking wristwatch. Keeps perfect time.

Not fancy, not a designer name.

Just a good wristwatch. That's all I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 8, 2014
John B. (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This watch used to sell everywhere. No it's hard to find. Had to Google it by name. Timex Indiglo. Best watch made, my opinion. Descent price, accurate, long battery life and you can abuse it without altering it's accuracy. Last one I had went through 30 years of construction and didn't lose a minute--or gain one either. Easy to read face and no calendar to always need resetting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like before, March 14, 2014
John Readle (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
I bought this same watch 40 years ago. That one finally fell apart and I bought this one. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for my godfather, February 17, 2014
My godfather has trouble seeing and this watch is wonderful; has large numbers and lights up for him in the evening. good quality and great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read time piece, February 16, 2014
I bought this watch because I have eye problems, the face is perfect white with black numerals; very easy to read even without glasses on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch band adjustment needed, January 20, 2014
I purchased this for Christmas for my 80 year old father and found that the band is too large for his wrist. I need to have the band adjusted and it's not intuitive how it can be done, if at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo on line shows exactly what you will get, January 20, 2014
This item is a quality Timex piece. The construction is exceptionally good. Water exposure will not hurt this watch ... you can swim with it. It has a relatively low profile, so it serves as a great dress watch and of course, lends itself to those who have vision problems. The glowing background for nighttime viewing is even and excellent. The band is comfortable and can have links removed for better fitting (if you have the tools and skills, or a watchmaker friend).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Timex Men's T20481 Easy Reader Gold-Tone Expansion Band Watch
$55.97
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.