Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 29, 2012
Bought this for my 80 y.o. Dad, who usually wears handsome timepieces. He told me he wanted just a plain ol gold tone watch. Could get one any more plain than this. Worked fine, not ugly plain, and he loved it.
on January 20, 2014
This item is a quality Timex piece. The construction is exceptionally good. Water exposure will not hurt this watch ... you can swim with it. It has a relatively low profile, so it serves as a great dress watch and of course, lends itself to those who have vision problems. The glowing background for nighttime viewing is even and excellent. The band is comfortable and can have links removed for better fitting (if you have the tools and skills, or a watchmaker friend).
on April 19, 2013
I have used this same style of Timex watch for years.It is basic and I love the large numbers and the fact that
it lights up at night as well.
This watch was about half the price of the identical watch at Walmart.
on January 2, 2014
I'm HARD on watches and can't see day/date without reading glasses so I like that this one doesn't have that. Keeps great time (it's a Timex) and is NOT made in China (made in the Philippines and at least they still like us there).Found the same watch at wally world for 2X the price so again Amazon came through with good values.
on September 17, 2013
Bought as a gift for an elderly family member. The enlarged numerals plus backlight system is great for aging eyes. This would be a 5-star product if made in the USA and posted with country of origin information.
on January 26, 2013
This is my second one. Can't be beat for what it is. A great basic, no frills timepiece. Keeps excellent time, batteries last forever, and it looks pretty good, too. The band is a cheapie, it works, but tarnishes rather quickly.
Nonetheless, for 15 bucks? There's nothing else even close on the market.
on December 28, 2012
THIS IS AN EXACT DUPLICATE REPLACEMENT FOR ONE I HAVE WORN MANY YEARS WITHOUT NEEDING
ANYTHING MORE THAN A REPLACEMENT BATTERY: THE OLD ONE DIED OF EXCELLENT SERVICE AND
HARD WORK BOTH OUTSIDE AND INSIDE WHICH IS WHY I SELECTED IT AGAIN: ONLINE PRICING BEAT
MAJOR RETAILERS AND DISCOUNTERS WITHOUT QUESTION: EVENTHOUGH I AM EYEGLASSES DEPENDENT,
I CAN STILL SEE THE DIAL WELL ENOUGH TO READ THE TIME: AND, I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT
THE INDIGLO DIAL FOR READING IN THE DARKER CONDITIONS:
MOST SINCERELY AND DAILY BLESSINGS: GRANDPA COURTNEY
on January 8, 2014
I like simple classic watches. Would like larger face and less embellished Arabic numerals. Watches such as I want are hard to find. Most of them have a date feature which is too much for me. Other than the size and style of the numerals this is perfect.
on January 20, 2014
I purchased this for Christmas for my 80 year old father and found that the band is too large for his wrist. I need to have the band adjusted and it's not intuitive how it can be done, if at all.
on January 25, 2013
This watch was a gift for my husband, and he loves it. The numbers are easy to read, and if it's dark the back lighting is great. It's not fancy, but it is nice looking, and it works well.