Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: Silver-Tone|Change

on October 20, 2011
I got this watch after developing obsession with inexpensive watches. I like the simple design, the indiglo, the uncluttered face, the comfortable strap, and the looks I get when I flash it during the Tag, Rolex, Breitling show off sessions that spontaneously occur now and then when men get together.

Aside from the anti-prention pretentiousness it allows me (yes, it is not lost on me that I am as much of a jerk as anyone else), I really think this watch looks good. Especially in casual summer clothes, cabana wear, etc. It works great too and keeps very good time. I find the stretch strap comfy as well. I can see it being a great watch for older gents, and in fact I have not ever seen anyone my age (mid-thirties) wearing one, but I like that.

Plus my wife thinks it's noisy and all together irritating that I am so amused with it. For the win.
on July 26, 2007
This is a perfect over 50's watch. Numbers are the correct size, and features are excellent. I recommend it for any male in that age group.
on August 19, 2007
I bought this watch for my Mom. Nice design, although the band was very large and needed adjustment. But the face is very nice and attractive. This is a good design for anyone with low vision.
on May 8, 2013
I've had several of these because they have kept time perfectly and have lasted well until one way or another I have managed to destroy them (hint: they don't like going through a clothes dryer). Until now I have been happy with them. My latest, however, has an expansion band that has sharp edges, catches and pulls hair on my wrist, and generally seems of far inferior quality contrasted to the same watch I'd bought previously.
on March 4, 2010
Great Gift for a mature man. My dad loves it, and has worn it every day since I got it for him over a year ago. Says it is easy to read and easy to put on and take off with the expansion band. I had purchased him another watch prior to this one, but he had a hard time reading it with the smaller face so this one is much better for him.
on March 14, 2013
I bought this watch five years ago when I was on leave from Iraq. I had gone through three watches in the first six months of my deployment, including an expensive "Navy Seal" type watch with tritium vials on the face. Anyhow, I bought this watch because I figured the white face and large numbers would make the watch easy to read at night (which it did, even with no moonlight). I just had to keep the silver band covered by my sleeve. This watch, which I think I got for less than $30, turned out to be a workhorse. It just wouldn't die. Five years later, and with one battery change, it is still my go-to watch. I highly recommend it!
on February 7, 2010
Beautiful, accurate, reliable watch. Comfortable watch band. I'm a senior lady, but no one notices I'm wearing a man's watch, which is so much easier to read with its larger face. I LOVE this watch!
on September 18, 2009
This is the second Easy Reader watch I've owned. I messed the first one up on a construction project and while it still ran fine, it didn't look so good. I had gotten the first one at WalMart, but they didn't carry them anymore, so I got this one from Amazon. Always a good price and great service.

This watch is practical and good looking. I love the Indiglo light for reading the watch in low or no light situations. But I especially like the white background and black hands - NO GUESSING WHAT TIME IT IS!! A quick glance in any light situation and you can easily tell the time.

The only things I would like changed is the date has a small display and is difficult for me to read and the watch band is a little snug for me. Both are minor problems and do no detract from the overall usefulness of the watch. Try it, you'll like it.
on July 15, 2015
This watch is everything I expected or hopped for, for the $32 price. It arrived as promised, 2 day shipping with Prime, appropriately packaged, etc. Time Arabic numerals are easy to see, and the hour, minute and second hands are also easy to see. Some reviewers fault the stretchy band as being too small, too big, or pinches the skin or arm hair. I found none of that to be true. I'm a big guy, 230 lbs and 6' 2", and the band fits perfectly. After 6 days of wearing this time piece, it is still keeping the correct time to the second (I compare the time to an atomic clock on my office wall). I know it's probably too early to make a judgement, but so far, it's perfect.
on October 24, 2007
The watch is wonderful. I have it on my wrist right now & just love it. Very easy for these tired eyes to see.