4.0 out of 5 stars Timex always has good stuff.
Published on December 28, 2012 by Karla Voth

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do...for a smaller person wanting no frills!
I wanted a feminine, silvery, easy-to-read stretch watch...they are almost impossible to find, apparently...at least feminine ones! Other watches seem to be feminine, but don't have easy-read --- or they're masculine --- or too large --- or too showy. Also, the stretch part only seems to fit up to maybe a 7 1/2, when I need a size 8, so it's a bit tight. Heavy sigh...
Published 14 months ago by Pawlie's Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex always has good stuff., December 28, 2012
This review is from: Timex Women's T2M569 Cavatina Silver-Tone Case Expansion Band White Dial Watch (Watch)
Great watch! Very simplistic and functional. Very dainty as well though - it looks exactly like the picture, but when my Mom put it on her wrist, I didn't realize how small and dainty it really is. Very slim/thin which the picture doesn't lead you to believe. Still a great watch though, just would have been nice to have a photo of a model displaying it off so you could see in actuality how narrow or large the clockface really is.

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do...for a smaller person wanting no frills!, November 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I just got it today but I am in love with it!!!, March 13, 2013
R. Spurlock (Keizer, Oregon) - See all my reviews
It is so pretty even though it looks plain enough which I believe is it's character. I love the expandable band and the analog face is perfect, it looks like a ladies watch with so many these days for women look like a mans watch with bling. If you are looking for a gift for your mom, grandma or favorite aunt and they do not like high tech this is the gift to get, great price too! Timex you can never go wrong with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, May 2, 2013
Got one timex watch liked it but it was too big and
pinched and so I returned it. Now I have exactly
what I want. It's attractive , comfortable and I can
read it from a distance. Hooray

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Women's T2M569 Cavatina Silver-Tone Case Expansion Band White Dial...., September 17, 2013
Absolutely love this watch! It is very comfortable, easy to read (large numbers) with a white back ground. It is petite and fits very well. Usually I have to have several links taken out but this fits well enough (slightly loose) that I don't have to do this. And it has a second hand, love it's simplicity. Also, I wear a lot of sterling silver jewelry for casual wear so the watch doesn't clash with my rings, earrings etc. Just what I wanted, a reliable, simple timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch of all time, March 13, 2014
This purchase is a replacement for the one I've been wearing almost constantly for 7 years. ( My own fault for not taking it off more around water). The crystal fell out but the watch kept going! Thanks to my daughter for finding the same one on , you guessed it, Amazon! my go-to store! Thank you!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish but operationally challenged, March 5, 2013
I really like the style and fit of this trim bracelet style watch. The jury is out on the functionality, though. I thought it needed a new battery when I received it as the time was off. Put in a brand new battery and already it is losing time. Maybe i received a lemon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex still keeps on ticking, September 11, 2012
Very nice watch for the price. Very comfortable. Dial is very easy to read. Good quality.
Would definitely order it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Big mistake, September 20, 2013
It looked dainty in the photo, but the band was much much too big for my wrist. Also, the setting knob is extremely difficult to pull out. I will just have to find someone with a large wrist to give it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Lovely, February 23, 2013
This watch was an excellent value, and is absolutely lovely on the arm. I needed a nice silver watch with an expansion band--this one was perfect--Love it, love it, love it!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›