Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 20, 2013
I've owned several of Timex's fashion gold style watches like this. I have to say that this watch, in brown, is really sharp looking. The brown is really like a dark coppery color, that goes well with just about any occasion it is worn to, except formal. I wear it to work, I wear it with my Honor Guard uniform. I like this color better, and will have to get another.
on February 6, 2013
This is a awsome watch .The brown accents make this watch good for dress or casual wear and it's light weight construction you almost forget that you are wearing a watch and with it's update design you never wake with numbers accidently flashing or when you want to check the time or and you don't see the time because two butons were depressed accidently sometime while you sleeping it is in date mode. Ah since a I told you what I like about the watch there are just a couple things I don't like ,the black piece that goes around the brown face also should be brown to match the brown antique brushed bronzed metal band and when you depress the light button it only stays on as long as the button is drepressed, but I still give this watch a five star rateing like i said it's a awsome watch,
on March 19, 2014
--- trying to read the extremely small size font on the days etc is a challenge. (Reading the time and date is no problem at all). Setting the watch up can be a bit tedious due to the procedures not being overly use-friendly. Still there is a lot of information on that small dial so I guess I cannot complain too loudly, especially when one considers the price..
on April 11, 2014
Of this model there is one in gold and one in silver as well. My friend has the gold one and it looks great as well!
The photo of this product really doesn't do it justice. The color of the band is actually a lighter, more shiny, coppertoned metal which really catches the eye. The color actually really took me a time to get used to, as I was expecting the dark brown shown in the picture. I will say that the color is very unusual, so this watch may be for the more fashionably bold men. The color goes great with any light toned skin color; for a darker skin I would recommend the gold watch! This watch is good for most occasions, although I would not recommend it for sports or formal use.

The functions are pretty simple and basic, and what you see is what you get. Nevertheless for the price of this watch, it's great! I have had three prior Timex watches and only one of them broke (due to a motorcycle accident) so Timex is actually a pretty quality make.

I would recommend this watch to anybody who is fashionably bold.
on February 6, 2016
It's a cool watch. I have the silver one and I like it. But the bracelet is too shiny, i would've kept it had it been matte. I sold it to a friend for his girlfriend. Just a little too feminine.
on March 8, 2014
The original watch didn't fit properly. I had to buy another band in order to wear it. Probably the a last time I purchase a watch on line.
on March 22, 2014
Great item for the price can not go wrong , I will recommend this item to any one who needs it
on December 10, 2014
Tis a 'spare', but expect reliability of Timex!
on June 24, 2016