5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch!
Published on June 18, 2011 by KGB

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last an hour....
The first time I pulled out the crown to set the date, the whole thing pulled right out of the watch. This, after I spent nearly an hour adjusting the bracelet to fit my wrist (as others have commented, this watch is very difficult to adjust.). Note to self: set date and time *before* adjusting bracelet....
Published 13 months ago by Jennifer K. Jansen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch!, June 18, 2011
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I got this watch for my dad for Father's Day. He had one just like it that lasted almost 5 years until he busted his last week. These watches are made to last and he likes the strap so much more than the elastic ones. The indiglo and water resistance is great, and although the watch is somewhat hard to find and a little more expensive than some other brands and models, it's definitely worth it! My dad loves it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last an hour...., November 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good looking watch, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Got this watch for my husband who was having a hard time seeing the time on his old watch. It is really a good looking watch too...the silver with the gold tone in the middle is nice looking. Looks like a paid more for it and the shipping was very fast. I would purchase from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good disposable watch for the money..., December 21, 2010
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I've owned this watch for about 6 years. It keeps perfect time, but was returned to Timex once for warranty repair (the Indiglo would not turn on). This feature has again failed this year and the crystal now is showing condensation; I still use the watch daily except when hunting /fishing (can't read before sunrise!).

It is cheaper and more convenient to buy a new one then send to Timex again. Besides Amazon has it for less than half of what I paid at a local retailer!

Hey, maybe I'm tough on watches, but I'm sold on Timex value. It truly "takes a licking and keeps on ticking".

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch for readability, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is the easiest watch to read, day or night, that I have found. However, this is my second watch as the first quit 'glowing' at night.

So far, this one has kept perfect time and looks good.

My only gripe is the difficult movable crown which sets date and time. It is hard to use, and I often change the wrong thing and must start over again.

Otherwise, I love the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive nice, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
It is inexpensive, looks nice. Hard to set the day number because you must whirl the hands thirty times to go ahead 30'days, if you are on day 29 and it is really day 28.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning - the watch I got doesn't match the picture, October 1, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
There are two reasons for 3 stars. First, this was a replacement for my earlier version of this watch, which I lost when it fell off my wrist because the band broke (one of the little pieces of metal used to adjust the length of the band fell out). Second, the watch I bought to replace the first one was NOT the one pictured in the ad - the second one has a stretch, twisty band whereas I wanted the one pictured in the ad, which has a clasp on it. Oh well - because the face on the two watches is identical (and who wants to deal with the hassle of returning a $40 product to Amazon?) I'll just use the one they sent and wince every time I put it on and it snags an arm hair or two.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I love this watch. It is inexpensive and looks good. I really like the metal bracelet watch band. Above all, I like the indiglo. I wear my watch to bed so it is very convenient to check the time when I wake up in the morning. This is the second time I've bought this same model. The indiglo feature broke on my first watch but the rest of the watch is still in great shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Very nice watch. It is very easy to see the numbers. My husband was very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N170 EZ Reader Bracelet Watch (Watch)
A little problem resizing the band. Wouldn't connect. Now seems to be fixed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›