5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is just as cool as the picture
Published 10 months ago by Cassandra

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Water Resistant
Worked great until I took it on a river and it first fogged up and then was totally fried within a few days. It's not water resistant up to 99 ft as advertised!
Published 1 month ago by Zoe

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is just as cool as the picture, September 19, 2013
Cassandra (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Unisex T2N2719J Fashion Digitals Premium Multicolor Watch (Watch)
I love my new watch, it looks just like the photo. I was worried as a unisex watch it would be too big and clunky for a woman, but it's perfect. If you are drawn to the old school colorful style of this watch, then you should purchase it and rock it. The price is great. I also bought this watch because I wanted to keep track of my running splits and gym interval training, but I don't need overkill 99-lap memory. Works like a charm. It tells you the date, and can wake you up in the morning if you so desire. I'm appreciating some much needed distance from my smart phone. Some mundane tasks are best left to a wrist watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, September 21, 2013
Love the playful nature of the colors and the functions I need....the day of the week is important as I am retired and enjoy everyday as much as the weekends and would be lost without the watch letting me know the day and date. Don't really care about the alarms...nice, I suppose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, functional everyday watch!, October 2, 2013
I got this watch for my pre-teen daughter, and she loves it! Beautiful, bright colors, easy to read. It is also very easy to set, and the instructions that came with the watch are clear and concise, a definite plus. I bought Timex for it's quality: hoping that this one withstands the rigors that my daughter will put it through, she's blown through 4 less expensive (other brand) watches in the past 18 months!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Water Resistant, June 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 30, 2014
This is a great watch! Not only do I love the colors, it is very easy to use and figure out set up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice inexpensive Watch, January 8, 2014
I like my new watch. It is very comfortable to wear, easy to read and has indiglo lighting. What more does a girl need?

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead Battery, December 30, 2013
Ordered watch, wife thought it was cute and all that. Gave it to her on Christmas and battery was dead. Neither she or I are happy. Watch is too inexpensive to spend time and effort playing the shipping game. I will get new battery at store and replace it myself. Will advise if watch is still dead.

Seems a shame in this day and age to get an electronic device with a dead battery.

Rate and Discover Movies