Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Women's T2N3369J "Elevated Classics" Brown Leather Strap Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 30, 2013
This is a decent looking watch for what it is but the band is not designed for average sized people. This is the second Timex I've purchased this year and found them to both be too large. I'm an average built female and I believe this watch would be too big for most average women. The band wraps back up and around to the top side of my wrist. I also find that it rotates around my wrist and doesn't stay in place very well, but this may be alleviated once its broken in.
on February 13, 2014
This watch met all my requirements (indiglo, leather band, calendar) at a great price. It arrived today and I love it!

The overall length of the watch and band is 9". I have a small wrist (5.5"), but find that the leather loops on the band keep the extra length flat and attractive. The band color is more of a cordovan than a brown, but it is a rich attractive color. The gold numbers are fairly large, which makes for easier time-telling. I like that this watch has a silver-tone case with gold numbers and stem -- so it will coordinate with any jewelry.

I believe full retail on this watch is over $50, so it is also a great deal!
on January 3, 2011
Though the watch face/head was a little smaller than I thought it would be, it was still a very nice watch for the value and really nice to have the indiglo light. For Timex, this really was a very nice watch and seems comparable to the "bigger" names that cost more. Came packaged very nicely, especially for giving as a gift.
on April 1, 2015
Timex Women's T2N3369J "Elevated Classics" Timex watch. I love this watch! It is lovely to look at and practical too! Perfect for the office as well weekends. Timex is a trusted brand, and delivery was fast. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.
on December 10, 2014
Received a watch that was 1) not running, 2) pulled out stem cover, still did not run, 3) followed instructions and still - dead watch. Someone should have ensured that the watch was working before it was mailed out. Fortunately for me, Amazon took care of the issue with a refund. I would have preferred a running watch!
on April 16, 2014
I purchased this watch for travel and school (recess duty). My "good" watches take a beating in the classroom and I decided to try something a bit different. This is a simple, but attractive, watch that tells time and is easy to read. It has the Indiglo feature so, I can see it in dim light. I also travel to South and Central America as part of a non-profit educational group. This watch tells time, but does not make me a target for theft. At such a reasonable price, I can afford to offer it if robbed and replace it when I return to the US ( a practical consideration in some third-world countries).

It received 4 stars due to the fact that the watch band is unusually long. Though that could be a plus for some, my wrist is quite small. It actually fits around my ankle (I had some time to kill one night : ) If you want a simple affordable timepiece, this is a really great choice.
on January 22, 2014
I love Timex watches, they are reliable and last for decades! This particular watch has a face that is large enough to easily see, yet has a very classic look with a low profile and nice leather band. It's a watch tough enough to be worn while working outside yet stylish enough to wear to the office or out to dinner. The price along with it's appeal makes it a real bargain.
on October 9, 2015
for some one who has trouble remembering the date ( like I do) this wach is very helpful. the date is little small and hard to read, but the built in light helps, in the middle of the night. it has to be reset and month that is shorter than 31 days. resting it is a little tricky but I'v had it for several months and so far have managed it. the switch you use to resit it comes out intierly and then pops right back in to place.
on June 17, 2016
I have owned this watch for 3 years and it still works like the first day I bought it,I have replaced the battery once and the band is still in perfect condition. previous watches I have bought only lasted a year or so before the band wore out and broke. I wear this watch everyday never taking it off to shower,it is waterproof and the band has held up like no other. this watch also has a light when pushing in the dial which is very bright and has actually lighted my way when I have found myself in the dark needing to see to find my flashlight,lol,I would give more stars if I could I love this watch!
on January 19, 2015
I love this watch. This is my third Timex watch with Indiglo. I wear them hard. The two-tone face is great and compliments whatever other jewelry I wear. My favorite aspect of this particular watch is the band. It looks more burgandy than brown. It arrived as promised and the price was 50% off local retail.