5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Fast Fast
Was ordered on Saturday the 11th, delivered on Monday the 13th. Basic standard shipping.

Published on December 15, 2010 by C. Torrez

3.0 out of 5 stars LOUD. Otherwise great.
This is an excellent cheap watch. Nice understated and functional styling, easy to read, slim profile, etc.

The problem is it's insanely loud. I have owned two of them (broke the first while moving something heavy down the stairs), so it doesn't seem to be a fluke.

Published on March 7, 2012 by P. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Fast Fast, December 15, 2010
C. Torrez (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Men's T2N369 "Easy Reader" Watch with Leather Band (Watch)

As for the watch. I have several nicer watches (Movado etc)but felt like I wanted something a bit more humble. The type of watch my Grandfather could have purchased in a drugstore 60 years ago. This Timex is as simple and functional as it gets. Clean lines, calfskin band, modest brass bezel and easy to read Arabic numerals. The one update to this watch is the indiglo function if needed (useful in the dark). I'm an attorney and wear this watch anywhere because that's where it fits. At $35 dollars it's the type of watch you want to have around.

5.0 out of 5 stars John Cameron Swayze would be proud, April 15, 2011
I love my Timex watch. The numbers are easy to read, the indiglo night light is great. It also looks very nice, way more expensive looking than it was.
A great deal on a great watch. Thanks to Amazon and Timex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Of all the watches I've owned these are my favorites, April 18, 2011
I purchased this watch in gold with a brown leather band and in silver with a black leather band. I couldn't be more pleased. They are both great looking and comfortable on the wrist. They are just dressy enough to wear to the office and casual enough to wear at other times.

An important plus is that they are easy to read. I can see the numbers clearly without the aid of glasses and the dial lights up in the dark when you press the stem.

Really like this purchase. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars LOUD. Otherwise great., March 7, 2012

I can't sleep with the thing anywhere near me. In fact I find it hard to work with it near me if I really need to concentrate, and I don't work in a cloister - the ambient noise level at my job is 30-40 dB. TICK! TICK! TICK! Arrggghh.

It's pretty surprising, because all that noise indicates an inefficient mechanism that must shorten battery life. Nevertheless, apparently it wasn't worth the engineering effort to reduce the noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars It takes a lickin', May 20, 2012
bk (Spokane, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Hey, it's a Timex! It may not cause the ladies to swoon and figure you for a guy who drives a Ferrari, but it will keep you on time with a very easy to read face, comfortable size and fit. It won't kick the bucket if you forget to take it off when you shower or take a swim. It has an Indiglow night illumination that lets you read the watch in the dark, and it is easy to set with its two position stem. Pull it halfway out to set the date, all the way to set the time. It's no Rolex, but it's a great watch and I've never gone wrong with a Timex.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch. Band too long., May 22, 2012
Steve (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
The reviews were right on for this watch. Very nice. Like the idiglo. Only issue is the band is excessively long. I will probably do what another reviewer did: order a separate watchband. But very pleased with the watch itself! You may not have a problem if you are a bigger man with large wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Watch Ever, March 30, 2012
I'm a women who likes big watches. I'm also at an age when seeing the numbers on the dial has become a bit more urgent...hate to drag out the reading glasses. Most watches nowadays have lines (instead of numbers) and hands that are just a bit darker than the background. This one you can actually see, plus, push the little button and the dial lights up when you're in a boring movie or half awake in the dark. The date feature is also handy and the water resistance is superior. I've had a couple of these over the past 20 years. They hold up very well, especially considering the price. I bought an 18 mm, straight pin, two-tone metal Hadley-Roma bracelet watchband with Amazon Prime for $28.66. I'll take it to the watch guy at the mall and have him put it on and remove some links to fit my wrist (6 bucks). Better than any (non-water resistant) $250.00 Michael Kors watch that I can't read most of the time. Total cost: about $70.00 and I'll have it for years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex men's watch, May 8, 2011
Lindley H. Miller Jr. (Palo Alto, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very attracive gold watch with a nice watch band except that the watch band is too long for most people's wrist so it is rather uncomfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Masterpiece, April 27, 2012
Long as TIMEX has been around everyone should know , you just can`t beat there Watch`s- Affordable price, long lasting , nice looking & above all this Wrist Watch is a EASY READER ( with day of month )

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, but..., February 8, 2014
I've had this watch for four years and just bought another since I broke the original (my fault, not the watch's). It's a great watch: accurate, waterproof, and cheap, and the ability to easily see what time it is in the middle of the night with the indiglo light is wonderful. For those of us who see watches as practical devices, rather than status symbols, this one is about perfect. Its a good size and has a nice, simple design.

So why do I give it four stars? The extra-long strap that has shipped with it both times is not so great, unless you have very large/fat wrists. I am 6' tall with normal plus wrists, and the end of the watch strap stuck out about 1-1/4", which meant it annoyingly kept catching on the inside of my sleeve and rotating the watch to the other side of my wrist about every ten minutes. Maybe the extra-long strap is a way to make sure it fits everyone, but, for many people, this nice leather strap will be annoying unless you are Gargantua. I finally cut mine shorter and had my wife re-stitch it, which is not very elegant, but it ended the problem.