Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2014
Thank goodness for Amazon's free returns policy. I ordered a few different watches, but you really need to see a watch "in person" to see if it suits you and, of course, to feel if its comfortable on your wrist. This was my third watch, and it was indeed the charm. I loved the look of it as soon I opened it, and it works perfectly. The deal is great to read, has a truly useful nightlight feature (Indiglo), and the chronometer functions are incredibly cool. It's oversized without being ridiculous. Great watch!
on March 10, 2013
I wanted a second watch for work where dress is usually business or business casual. I saw an online recommendation for this watch and went through the various Timex models. I've had this about a week. It is well made and works great. For me, the size is a bit large for business dress. The picture is a bit deceiving as the band is rather wide. I replaced the band with a nicer one of a different color. For the price, I am satisfied and expect to get a lot of use out of the watch.
on December 18, 2014
so far a very nice watch. I have a little bit of trouble reading the date window, as many others have mentioned the. Also the dial is a bit busy with so many things and it is not easy to tell at a glance what time it is without thinking about it. You cannot do it at a glance if the hour and minute hand are near the top because they get confused with a big sweep second hand. so far as has been fined wearing it in the shower even with the leather band.
on November 15, 2014
Excellent watch. It is easy to read and the fly back chronograph feature is unique. The case is a little thick, and the leather will probably need to be replaced a lot sooner than other materials. Overall though, I would buy the watch again.
on December 1, 2014
This is an extremely elegant watch. I love everything about it. It is not too big and perfect for people with medium sized hands.

The leather strap is really elegant.

The only thing that I did not like was that the hands don't perfectly align with the markers on the dial (they are a little off), but you have to look really carefully to notice it, so its not that big a deal.

The second's hand makes a decent sound i.e. you can hear it 5 feet away, but it does not bother me.
on April 21, 2015
I have been wearing this watch for half a year, it is quite durable as I constantly bump it into wall/door/handles and such, so far no major dents were found.
Waterproof is fine and as expected, the ticket is audible but not that loud.
The illumiation hands were poorly made, as during a full charge, it will only glow for around 10 minutes; the IndioGlow is dim blue which is quite useful while in the dark, it is quite dim so you cannot notice it is light up or not while it is still not that dark in your environment.
Other than that, perfect watch which I would definitely buy again if this one fails me sometime in the future.
on February 3, 2016
So far the watch has been great; everything I hoped for. This is my second Timex watch with Indiglo and this newer watch works even better than my other watch, which is an Expedition and also terrific. The Expedition requires the wearer to hold down the crown to illuminate the glow feature at night, whereas the Flyback sustains the glow for a few seconds after pushing the button. The Flyback chronometer works perfectly. I also love the size of the watch, the design of the watch face and the soft leather in the band. I would definitely buy another one of these. I believe it's a good value.
on February 26, 2016
I was shopping for a watch to wear as a work watch, but I also wanted it to look good in case I needed to dress up. This watch does great in both scenarios. I wear it to work everyday and it keeps time very well. The Flyback Chronograph gives it a unique look that pushes it from being just another watch, to being something people notice.
on April 22, 2014
None of the photos really do this watch justice. I received this watch as a gift and am more than pleased with it. I have gotten several large scratches on the face, however that's my fault with my clumsiness, not the watch's. Definitely a great purchase.
on August 16, 2015
Sadly haven't worn it much but the few nights I have, it was a real grate watch, is a bit loud, and strap is a bit flimsy but other than that I love the face, and how unusual it is, really like it might buy another one some time.