Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Timex Men's T2P024KW Ameritus Sport Watch with Black Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 30, 2014
It loses time and the return window expired. It is a casual watch which I don't wear often. Was going to put it on today and I noticed it lost 12 minutes since I last set it - about a week ago.
Also, the time can barely be seen in the dark. The description said "luminous", but barely if at all.
I will not likely wear it again. Terrible.
on November 2, 2014
The styling on the watch is great and the band is very comfortable. I received the watch on Oct 29 and noticed it not keeping accurate time by Oct 31. By Nov 2 the watch stopped all together. As usual I called Amazon and the corrected the problem immediately. I gave the item 2 stars because Amazon's customer service is second to none. The watch alone deserves 1 star for being low quality junk. FYI I opened it to make sure the battery was installed correctly. I've seen higher quality movements come out of a gumball machine. Amazon sent a replacement watch overnight so Kudos to them. I'll update my review once I know if the replacement works any better.
on September 12, 2013
Pros:
What I like best is that it has a very easy to read face. It's very confortable. It's inexpensive! this watch has a very comfortable soft black rubber band. Nice green color on the hands and is easy to see in the light. This is a very simple watch with no date. Just 12h face. It's great for what it is.
Cons:
The dial is not glow in the dark. There is no chronograph dial that you can turn to keep track of time.
on June 13, 2013
This watch is great for the price. The band is very comfortable and the resin case has a nice look. The only issues is that the watch has a noticeable ticking sound. For under 50 dollars it is an excellent time piece!
on February 10, 2014
The design is nice; hour, minute, and second hand are clearly visible and bright under dim light conditions. My chief complaint though is that my watch has not been keeping time. At same point in the day or week it desynchronizes and either is early or ahead 5-10mins. It is very annoying considering that I work in the medical field and require accurate time keeping. I will be getting a new watch.
on April 14, 2014
This is a great choice for a semi-budget watch. It is analog, and I like that, along with the nice large face. People have complained about how loud it is, but I found that you don't really hear it unless it's within a foot or so of your head. Good product, might buy again.
on April 13, 2014
when i bump the watch into something (example: I jumped on my bed with my wrist hitting the bed), or if I move my wrist too much, the watch would just freeze!
is this a defect? this is supposed to be a sports watch right? even if it isnt, its pretty ridiculous that it would just freeze even with a slight bump.
on November 11, 2013
Great value for the price. Only reason it did not get a 5 star is that the ticking is pretty loud especially at night when trying to sleep. Otherwise nice product., well made.
on October 3, 2013
I would recommend it to anyone who want a nice looking watch, casual or sport. You won't regret buying this item.
on January 20, 2014
I gave this watch as a Christmas gift. The recipient loved it. It looks even better in person than online. The green accents are bright and pop more in person. Very happy with the purchase.