Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 21, 2013
I got this for my sisters. They love it. Perfect in their wrist. Love the leather and chronograph style. So love TIMEX brand. It is the best of all watches I ever purchased. Would definitely buy another one for myself. really cute. Fast delivery and box up really good. Safe for the item.
on October 30, 2013
Timex is known to be a reliable brand so when I ordered it I knew it would not let me down.

This particular watch was ordered for my friend whose birthday I had missed. She has reported to me saying that not only she loves it but that this watch looks very nice on her wrist and that it looks very cute. The picture (which she has seen) is very accurate and henceforth depicting the true nature of the photograph.

She says its very comfortable and she doesnt plan to take it off :)
on January 5, 2014
Found a feminine and practical everyday watch. The watch face is about the size of a 50¢ piece and rests comfortably on my wrist. The three smaller dials-day, military, and date were easy to set and works as it should. The band is a little stiff but should relax with use. When the battery dies, I'll be sure to replace it. This watch is a keeper.
on February 21, 2016
I got this for my elderly mother who wanted an 24 hour watch. It works fine, however it is a bit hard for someone without good eyesight to read the smaller dials. She did not want a large watch so this is the best I could find for her.
on December 24, 2013
It's much better than I expected, the strap, especially. And being a TIMEX, I hope it will deliver the same old reliable working.
on February 12, 2014
I am so glad that I purchased this watch. It looks better in person then the picture online. The fact that the other dials (date, day, etc) are functional instead of just ornamental is a plus.
on January 29, 2014
Although Timex watches are usually well functioning, the face on this one was hard to read. Too much white with tiny numbers.
on March 27, 2016
Looks great. Very stylish and a fun color with a modern design. Timex makes solid watches and this is an inexpensive way to add a pop of color and (lo and behold) to see what time it is.
on July 22, 2014
Very attractive and stylish. Priced right. Times lives up to its reputation of quality, style and for a reasonable price. I would love to get more of these in other colors.
on December 31, 2013
I ordered this watch for a gift but when I was receive it no gift without any think for gift and I written massage to who i sent it