4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and very sporty
This is my second Timex and like it for its accuracy. I syncronized it with the atomic clock and found it to be very accurate. On my first watch, I have not lost a second for a year yet. My only complain is the date window and numerals are not large enough.
Published 16 months ago by lancog

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad watch but...
Published 11 months ago by Mohammad Nasir

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and very sporty, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T2P1339J "Elevated Classics" Watch with Leather Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars accurate affordable timepiece, August 14, 2013
Have only had this watch for 10 days or so. Is keeping accurate time so far, but too early to tell how it will do over the long haul. Have had Timex watches over the years and they have always been reliable. I see no reason why this watch should be any different.

The leather band is comfortable and changing dates/time is simple. The numbers are large and easy to read and the hands are also easy to see. It's stylish enough to be worn for work or casual and isn't one of those over sized gaudy watches that seem to be popular. The only "con" I can mention is that the date is smallish and might be hard for some to see clearly.

For someone wanting a reliable inexpensive watch, I would recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stylish Watch, June 25, 2014
This watch has everything you need. It's very accurate, rivaling expensive Swiss mechanical movements. It has the best luminescence of any watch made. It has a date, the only extra feature other than the day of the week, I want in a watch besides telling basic time. The battery doesn't last forever, but at 8-10 years, it comes close for a battery. It's quite stylish. You can wear it with casual clothes or a suit. And with all of that, it doesn't cost much, under $40.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Nice Watch!!, March 26, 2013
I love the rugged looks of this wrist watch. And the price can't be beat!! The contrasting tan wrist band is also a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, good price!, September 22, 2013
I own the expedition as well and like this watch better. Very comfortable band and a classy looking watch face. Indigo works extremely well. Excellent time piece for a very reasonable price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad watch but..., August 21, 2013
Saw this watch at Macy's for $60.00 and was surprised that it was half the price on Amazon. When I compared this watch to the one at Macy's there were noticeable differences. The leather strap was of lesser quality and the color was much lighter than described in the picture. Also, the strap gets under my arm hair and it's very uncomfortable. With that being said, Timex is known for its quality watches and I would recommend as it is water resistant and has a light, which makes it easier to tell time in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
very nice and stylish. fits very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking, clean and simple and very functional, June 21, 2014
Robert Hartwell "Ro in NH" (Grantham NH United States) - See all my reviews
This is a handsome watch, just the simple functions that I need and want. The tan strap offsets the dark main housing perfectly. I great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, January 6, 2014
I did not order this from amazon but received it as a gift.

I love this watch. The off gold coloring on the face against the black is very stylish. The band and face color works well with many different clothing options so this watch can be used both casually and in a professional setting.

I would call the face a medium size, it is not obnoxiously large but also not too small. It is tough and I am not afraid to use it while doing some light manual labor.

Regarding the band, I see some other reviews stating it is uncomfortable and stiff. This is band is made of calfskin, so of course it is a little more on the stiff side. Over time is looses up a little. My only complaint about the band is there is some small stitching on the loop to keep the excess band tucked in (sorry if I don't know the technical name) and it was scratching me so I had to spin that loop around, no problems anymore and I'm not sure if this is for all watches or just mine.

IMPORTANT: Like many Timex watches, this watch ticks LOUDLY. If you are the kind of person in which this would bother you, then this is not the watch for you. Personally I find it peaceful and pleasant.

Of course Timex makes good quality, affordable watches so this works and tells time as expected.

An excellent watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, September 21, 2013
AJQ (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Band is nicer than I expected. Even better than how it appears in photos. Band fits like every other watch I have had in that they are all about one hole too small for my tastes. Not a large watch face which is fine with me.

Rate and Discover Movies