Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 2, 2014
Something about the face of this watch told me to buy it. I am sorry I did. For one thing the price was to high for what you get and the compass is extremely inaccurate. I calibrated it many times and it never points to the same direction twice. So far it's told the right time which is the main reason to buy a watch as you can get the time from your cell phone. The band is very cheaply made out of thin metal and is a bear to adjust to your wrist size.
on January 3, 2014
very confusing face can make mistake with the time the light is not good paint coming off will return it
on June 8, 2015
good
on February 25, 2015
I had this watch and although I did liked the appearance of the watch is was a pos. The two buttons on the crown side are so long that they bent from the normal bending of my wrist and hand. After the buttons bent the watch no longer functioned correctly.
The price point is not of a cheapo throw away watch but the quality certainly is.
on August 22, 2014
nice
on September 29, 2015
very good!
on August 11, 2014
Timex watch is good quality.durable.perfect water resistence.nice look.I was swimming in the open water wear this watch.

See 1 answered question