5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Love it, it's exactly what I wanted
Published 1 month ago by adam riesner

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised
The watch is larger than I like. Compass works well, temperature sensor reads high when worn accurate when left off wrist for several minutes making it limited value. Live in Wisconsin so tide monitor was never a factor. Keeps time well so I got what I paid for.
Published 12 months ago by Bryan Ruud

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as promised, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Timex Men's T2P141DH "Adventure Series" Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably A Good Watch - But Not For Me, July 10, 2014
D. Thomas (Southern California) - See all my reviews
Not enamored with this watch. Color combinations (dial face) make this somewhat difficult to read. Case is very thick. I'm sure it's a very good watch - it's just not for me. Returned it using Amazon's Free Return policy for watches. Easy to do.

As I said, it's probably a very good watch. Could I have rated it higher? Perhaps - but I rated it based on being difficult to read (for me) as well as the case thickness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 9, 2014
Love it, it's exactly what I wanted

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as high-tech as advertised, June 13, 2014
First off the watch is huge. Doesn't look it in the ad but way to big for my taste. Next, the instruction booklet is so small, "HOW SMALL IS IT?" it's so small my son's hamster had to wear reading glasses. All kidding aside, the booklet is almost the same size as the watch face and just as thick. The next issue and the biggest reason I'm returning it, is the features I bought it for in the first place. The tide calculator, and the compass need to be reset every time you want to use them with any accuracy and that's according to the manual.The temperature feature is affected by body heat, nice to know if you're running a fever but not great for wanting to know what the actual temperature is outside. Not what I would call user friendly. It does look nice and it's a Timex, so I'm sure it keeps good time. I didn't take the tab off the crown to start it so I'm just going on previous Timex watches I've owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars as in the picture and the description provided, January 23, 2014
As in the picture and the description provided. Eye catching and buetifull piece in the hand

good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch makes a great high school graduation gift for an Eagle Scout!, July 6, 2013
This is a great watch for the money. Attractive and very dependable, it makes a great gift for your Eagle Scout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
Great product fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
RICARDO M MATIAS (COPLEY, OHIO United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Men's T2P141DH Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Tide Temp Compass, August 6, 2013
Timex Men's T2P141DH Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Tide Temp Compass is a very nice and cool watch. My friends like it and I am too. I calibrate Compass and Tide easily but was hard to find necessary information in the user guide, because of it consist of a lot of different Timex adventure watches. I really like it and I wear all day. I take shower sometimes with this watch but I try to keep far from water because of it has leather strap.

Rate and Discover Movies