5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Timex
Watch is exactly as described and intuitively easy to operate all functions. Is high quality as you would expect from Timex.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than it appears.
I ended up returning this product the day after I received it. The watch face is quite small and somewhat hard to read. I was rather disappointed. The watch lacks the features to justify me spending $70 on it.
Published 15 months ago by HoosierSnapper

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Timex, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Timex Men's T2P183KW "Ameritus" Watch with Black Stainless Steel Bracelet (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, June 9, 2014
Very nice looking. Good size, large numbers and easy to read dial. The chronometer is also easy to operate. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex Ameritus Chronograph, October 24, 2013
Pros: Nice looking; large, easy to read dial
Indiglo backlight a nice feature
Easy to adjust bracelet
Good price for a "knock around" daily wear watch

Con: Bracelet seems a bit flimsy compared to other watches in price range

Unknown: Durability

So far (2 weeks) time is dead-on with US atomic clock,

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than it appears., September 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, May 19, 2014
Steven Rosenblum (West Palm Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I like the size and love the appearance of this watch. I expect it will be a dependable one as all my Timex watches have been. But the instruction booklet is lacking and confusing. I doubt I'll use the extra functions much.

2.0 out of 5 stars chrono won't reset to zero, March 16, 2014
Overall I like the watch and would give it high praise but mine is defective right out of the box and it was bought to replace a different brand that was defective too. Only two-stars. Quality-Control should have tested this watch and taken it out of inventory. Bought a Seiko for twice the price. I just want a watch that works.