4.0 out of 5 stars Good seller!, November 14, 2013
A. Owens (Boonsboro, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Women's T2P2019J Elevated Classics Dress Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
The watch is fine. I just thought it was a little smaller ( petite ). Seller was fine and service was good. Just my preference would have been a little more petite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, October 18, 2013
This is a really pretty watch. The face is large enough that I can read it easy but not overly large and i have enjoyed wearing it

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this watch; it goes with everything. Thick wrists are not a problem., December 9, 2013
I like it a lot but I've got to take it to a jeweler to get it sized; I have smaller wrist than normal. It has a place to take one link out but no more than that and I need about another half link taken out. Otherwise, the watch is beautiful and I can see that face really well, but it's not too big looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Timex!, June 5, 2014
I really liked the watch, but I did not like the idea, that it did not have a light. When looking back at the description it did not say it had a light, but most Times watches these day do, so I assumed it would have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely Watch, November 19, 2013
Looks very beautiful on my wife. The two tone band adds to ts beauty and the dial seems to glitter. I got an overdose of kisses for buying her this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The face is a little bigger than I usually like, but that seems to be the trend, August 8, 2014
D. Slingo (New Smyrna Beach) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous! It's even nicer in person. The face is a little bigger than I usually like, but that seems to be the trend, and it's great on this watch. I've had several watches with expandable bands and they wear out before the watch components do. I like that this one has a clasp instead and the band design is very feminine. I hope this one will last me a LONG time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, July 13, 2014
M J (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Love the watch. It is exactly what I wanted. Looks good on my arm and , it is easy to read.
Thanks,
MJ

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch & easy for old eyes to read, May 22, 2014
K-Ham (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
comfortable & easy to adjust links for size.
The coloring & size of the face makes it easy to read.

Stylish & affordable.

I get lots of compliments from others on its appearance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it!, April 2, 2014
My wife loves it! It replaces one I got her for Christmas that just stopped working days after she put it on. (Dead battery?) Amazon replaced it promptly and she wears the new replacement watch daily and likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, very pretty watch, March 31, 2014
I have always loved Timex watches. My 15 year old one was just too "old" though working quite well. I found this on the Target page and was delighted to see I could get it through Amazon. Wow what a great watch. Sturdy, not too light, not too heavy Easy on and off.

Rate and Discover Movies