Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
vote
Hi - you can get the right one here on Amazon - I've replaced mine before - it's the [ Timex Men's Q7B844 Expedition Sport Genuine Leather 18mm Brown Replacement Watchband ]. Just copy and paste the description I put inside the brackets and you should find it. They tend to run around $12 -13, but my watch has lasted years, and it's cheaper to replace the band than the whole watch. Or, you could use any of the myriad of 18mm bands that are available (For technical specs on the watch see www.timex.com/watches/expedition-chrono-alarm-timer-t480429j and check under the "Product Details" tab. Best wishes!
Jul 28, 2013 by Concerned Consumer
votes
I wear mine in the shower...no problem. Never had water leak in. The watch band however probably wears out faster if you take it in the shower over and over.
Dec 18, 2014 by Charles Havener
votes
Press and hold the upper left button until the clock face shows "Set Time 1." Press the lower left button and the hours hand will blink; move the hour time by pressing the upper right button until you get the desired hour. This is the only way to select AM or PM. For PM a "P" will flash above the seconds indication. I think and "A" will flash for AM, but I am not sure. Then, press the lower left button; the minutes digits will blink; press the upper right button until you get the minutes you want; the next step will augment by one if the current time is greater than 30 seconds when you set the seconds to zero. Then, press the lower left button; the seconds digits will blink; press the upper right button when the current time is zero; they will become zero. Then, press the lower left button and the day of the week will blink; press the upper right button when you get to the current day of week. Do the same for month and then day of month. If the clock shows 12 HR and you want your watch to show standard time. DDMM will flash for you to set Day of Month and Month of Year. "Chime" Off will show; change it if desired using the upper right button; then again press the lower left button. "Beep" -- same as for "Chime." I am not sure what Beep and Chime do, but I think they sound on the hour with the appropriate sound. Press upper left button to save all your settings and activate time-keeping. Note, if any setting is delayed too long (30 seconds?), the clock will automatically revert to keeping time. Once you get the process going, it is just a matter of pressing the lower left button to activate the time-element to be changed and using the upper right button to make the desired setting.
May 7, 2014 by Jeff Sweeney
votes
If you have an alarm set, and it goes off, touching any button will turn it off, the light switch or the buttons on the right side, for examples. If it is set to go off and you want it to stop going off in the future, then use the lower left button to get to that alarm's settings, advancing through CHRONO and TIMER, and then use the upper right button to toggle between DAILY and OFF.
Apr 3, 2015 by Peter Benson
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers